Man on Dialysis Responds to Pauling-therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Man on Dialysis Responds to Pauling-therapy

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:44 am

my dad is taking the Tower heart technology formua, I just wanted to know the exact ingredients you put in your formula, ie. what type of vitamin C, B-2, B-6 etc... do you use?
thanks!

The ingredients are pharmaceutical grade for human consumption. The amounts are on the label, and we also have them on the Heart Technology product page at http://www.hearttechnology.com

Why do you ask?

thank you Owen,

My mom & dad take it every day. =

My dad has all kinds of health problems and requires dialysis. Your product along with a healthier diet has transformed him into a new person. Everyone in the family has caught the flu except for my dad. He eats better and exercises more than my Mom. I just wanted to know what I buy for my family and your product gets and A+ in my BOOK

Can you be more specific about your dad - on dialysis and how the product has transformed him? Thank you.

He takes the Tower product which contains vitamin C and other goodies. He eats healthier and he has eliminated refined sugar and flour from his diet. He had a quad-bypass a couple years back and then he started on dialyis shortly thereafter. He no longer takes medication for his high blood pressure or for his diabetes. He takes natural supplements for his diabetes. My dad's tubes that is used for dialysis usually clogs up 2-3 times a year, but he has not had them cleared up ever since he started using the heart tech. He used to take blood thinner except in dialysis which they administer coumadin, but does not take them anymore. His stomach thanks him too. Aspirin made his stomach bleed. My mom takes your product too and she no longer takes her meds for high blood pressure. She monitors it everyday and is back in the normal ranges. She is not diabetic though. They have never taken any natural supplements or vitamins until now. I have read more on Vitamin C and lysine. There are a lot of cheap forms of vitamin C out in the market and if it wasn't for the internet or specific health related online sites I would of still been purchasing inferior products.

Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated

thanks L.

Thanks for this. How long has he been on Tower HeartTechnology?

Answer came back "2 years".
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”