Jeff Fenlason Update

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Jeff Fenlason Update

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:58 am

Those who are up on the Pauling-therapy testimonials may remember Jeff Fenlason. About 10 years ago he was on his death bed after 10 years under the care of cardiology. His children drove overnight to be at his side when he died.

He survived, found paulingtherapy.com and the rest, as they say is history.

We'd heard he stopped the vitamin C and started smoking, which still may be true, but he sent me the following "update"...

When are you going to finish a book? You may want to add to my story that next month I will be 62 and that I feel and look better than I did when I was 50. I am more active than I have been in years. People often tell me how much younger I look than my age. Very soon Jessica and I will be married, she is not yet age 20, we are very much in love and we have been for going on 2 years. She wants babies, and after months of saying no, I have decided to become a start-over-dad at 62 and plan to live to see my children grow. If a man in the shape that I was in can turn his life around in just a few years then those who are not on their death bed should be able to achieve even more with a few life changes.

Jessica and I have decided not to become a media attraction, we have already caused too much public outrage here in rural NC.
Jeff
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”