Ph, Statins and Calcium

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Ph, Statins and Calcium

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:14 am

Dear Owen,

I sent you an email about a week ago explaining to you that i took calcium three times a day and you had mentioned that maybe i should use baking soda with my cardio-c to bring up my ph balance. can you please tell me how much baking soda and how many times a day i should do this . also, i am perscribed statin for high cholesterol which you had stated might be dangerous but if i were to take it with 150 mg of coenzyme Q10 with meals, how long would i need to continue on this program. A brief note, the last time my ph balance was perfect at 7.4 was when i was only taking Coral Calcium, three times daily and nothing else about a couple of years ago. thank you very much.
=
S. R.

In my opinion, the more the dosage of the statin, the more dangerous. What is the dosage in mg?

And yes, you would want to take the CoQ10 while you are taking the statins - to avoid losing things, like a liver or kidney (I do get calls from lawyers)

I don't like calcium supplements, but as long as you balance calcium with magnesium, I wouldn't worry too much. Yes, if you can keep your pH around 7.4 - that sounds good.

Adjust the amounts of sodium bicarbonate only if your pH seems to be getting too acidic. The amount should be based on what gives you a balanced and consistent neutral pH level.
of urine pH...
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Ph, Statins and Calcium

Post Number:#2  Post by Ralph Lotz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:25 am

From an epidemiological standpoint calcium supplementation may be even more dangerous than statins concerning heart attack mortality.

Countries with the highest calcium consumption have the most heart attacks:
The Cause of Heart Disease: High Cholesterol or Excess Calcium?
http://www.naturalnews.com/022398.html
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Ph, Statins and Calcium

Post Number:#3  Post by Ralph Lotz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:35 am

NO COST pH MODIFICATION
Deep breathing decreases H+ ion concentration by elimination of acidic CO2

Acid/Base Balance
http://tuberose.com/Acid_Base_Balance.html
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”