False High Cholesterol Readings on VIt C & Lysine

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

False High Cholesterol Readings on VIt C & Lysine

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:41 am

This woman has quite a story of reversal on the Pauling therapy, and we have asked for her medical records. This email back contains some interesting information.
I would like to do this. However my Dr. still insists that my reversal was caused by exercise and diet... it wasn't.. I eat anything I want to and the only exercise I get is walking for a few minutes between offices at work...

It will be difficult for me to get any testimonial from him. But I will write a little one for you anyway. I had another follow-up yesterday and my numbers were really good.. My LDL had gone down about 30 points. It was sky high because of the plaque being sloughed off by the protocol... but I guess that's over since my heart is clear, and I can go on a maintenance dose.

Dr. Rath (a friend and colleague of Linus Pauling) points out that cholesterol tests go way up while taking Vic C, L-lysine and L-proline... It causes a false high reading. My last false LDL reading was about 167....out of a total of 240 or so. I felt good about it even tho it was upside down because knew the Heart protocol was working. But my Dr. was horrified and wanted me to take a statin drug.. I didn't. He doesn't believe in vitamins or building blocks....................................

He told me he doesn't care how this is happening, just to keep it happening. He doesn't want to hear about Tower. Aurghhh!!!

I don't want to leave my present Dr. because I need the tests.. I'm still taking Coumadin for the AFIB. I will have an echo cardiogram in May to see if the atrium has returned to it's original size... I think he will be surprised. Without the plaque, everything might heal. smile :D I am taking extra L-proline for the Lone AFIB because I read a testimony, on one of Linus Paulings sites, stating that it cured that too... so since it's non-toxic that's my next adventure.. At this time my heart remains "un-blocked", all my arteries are clean. Yay!!! I will have another
nuclear test in 9 months. That will be very interesting.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

BaronZemo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: False High Cholesterol Readings on VIt C & Lysine

Post Number:#2  Post by BaronZemo » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:27 pm

So is she saying that the protocol caused an initial high reading because the cholesteral was flaking off and in the bloodstream but once it was flushed out of the system the ldl went down lower?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: False High Cholesterol Readings on VIt C & Lysine

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:25 am

BaronZemo wrote:So is she saying that the protocol caused an initial high reading because the cholesteral was flaking off and in the bloodstream but once it was flushed out of the system the ldl went down lower?

We've noticed the same phenomenon and this has been our working
assumption. I'd love to see Dr. Rath's reference on this as he may
have more definite information.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”