Heart Attack - Question on Products

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Heart Attack - Question on Products

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:12 pm

I have had a heart attack. Lucky with no serious damage, but serious blockages which need attention. I am interested in the use of your products, but how does this good reasoning compare with say, other products like Arterial Cleansing Formula and Angioprim? Also, which of your products should I use and in what quantity?
Thanks for a quick response.

I am unfamiliar with "Arterial Clansing Formula" and I haven't looked at the Angioprim product for years.

If the products don't have vitamin C and lysine, then they do not match what Linus Pauling Recommended. Pauling's basic recommmendations were 6,000 to 18,000 mg of vitamin C and 5,000 to 6,000 mg of lysine.

You can go to the drug store and buy both as pills. Most people who start around 6 g of each - so 1500 mg of each (ascorbic acid and lysine) 3 times per day is a good start.

In the meantime you can watch the Pauling video or read Levy's Stop America's #1 Killer book and begin to understand why vitamin C works.

Owen
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”