SCAN RESULTS

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

KatRNC

SCAN RESULTS

Post by KatRNC » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:55 pm

to those of you who have helped support me during the past months, I want to say thank you! My friend got his follow up scan results a little while ago. In the words of his oncologist, "Massive shrinkage" He can't see the esophageal tumor anymore and the liver tumor (s) are 65% smaller.

Thank you everyone. I just wanted to post some good news!

Seymore Spectacles

Re: SCAN RESULTS

Post by Seymore Spectacles » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:38 pm

That's excellent news, Kathy. Congratulations to both you and your friend. :)

BIOHazard87
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by BIOHazard87 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:31 pm

That sounds great :) Has he been feeling just as well since we last talked?
Owen wrote:Well, Your doctor learns what he thinks he knows from drug companies.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:36 am

Can you remind us (me) what the protocol was?

Also, you were saying you might no longer be his friend. Still true, or is he more receptive now?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

KatRNC

Post by KatRNC » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 am

He's been receiving 50 grams of IVC 3 times/week since December. (he built up to 50, so it was probably january) He's gotten 6 wonderful carbo/taxol courses since then. He's been basically healthier than he was in October. Gained his weight back. Able to eat without pain. Blood counts pretty good. Liver counts EXCELLENT. Developed peripheral neuropathy 2/12 weeks ago, just after does number 6, it's escalating.

Anyway, except for the chemo weeks, he gets it 3 times per week. The chemo gods said he can't have the IVC 2 days before or 2 days after, so that's been an issue... but no more now, since the chemo will be at rest for a bit, I HOPE, and now the cancer can be attacked from many other directions.

Is that what you wanted to know, Owen? Or do you want me to find my original post and put it here?

It's SUCH great news!!! I'd like to share it as much as I can. (hopefully I will have a fax of the CT scan results in a few days, so I can really say what's going on, but for now, I have to depend on my friend's words)

BaronZemo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by BaronZemo » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:13 pm

KatRNC wrote:to those of you who have helped support me during the past months, I want to say thank you! My friend got his follow up scan results a little while ago. In the words of his oncologist, "Massive shrinkage" He can't see the esophageal tumor anymore and the liver tumor (s) are 65% smaller.

Thank you everyone. I just wanted to post some good news!

so was it the combo of the C and Chemo that helped?

KatRNC

Post by KatRNC » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:21 pm

If you say so.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”