confusion about scoop!!!! and quantity in grams

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

neo.divekar

confusion about scoop!!!! and quantity in grams

Post Number:#1  Post by neo.divekar » Mon May 26, 2008 6:10 am

Hi everybody,

This is Nitin from India. Today I received the Heart technology drink by post. I have ordered it for my Dad who is suffering from Artery blockage (2 blockage over 90%).The instructions on the packing recommend"daily serving 2 level scoops(7168 mg)". Is one scoop equals 7168 mg or or tow scoops equals 7168 mg?. I would also like to know how much gram of the heart technology powder my Dad should intake as he has over 2 block's over 90%.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: confusion about scoop!!!! and quantity in grams

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 28, 2008 5:21 pm

neo.divekar wrote:Hi everybody,

This is Nitin from India. Today I received the Heart technology drink by post. I have ordered it for my Dad who is suffering from Artery blockage (2 blockage over 90%).The instructions on the packing recommend"daily serving 2 level scoops(7168 mg)". Is one scoop equals 7168 mg or or tow scoops equals 7168 mg?. I would also like to know how much gram of the heart technology powder my Dad should intake as he has over 2 block's over 90%.

I am at school and do not have a jar/label handy, but if things haven't changed, 1 scoop is equivalent to one serving. Does it say 1 scoop is one serving? If so, that would mean that 1 scoop contains 3000 mg of vitamin C, 2800 mg lysine, 422 vitamin E, etc. There should be 30 scoops per jar.

If 2 scoops per serving, then things change by 1/2 and there should be 60 scoops per jar.

Now, depending on his tolerance you probably want to shoot for at least 2 SERVINGS per day (2 or 4 scoops depending on label) as this approaches Pauling's therapeutic recommendation, i.e., 6000 mg of vitamin C and 5-6 g lysine.

You might divide each serving in half to make it easier (but less convenient). Say 1/2 scoop every 4 to 6 hours mixed in water. I would probably try to do at least twice per day, i.e., every 12 hours. Every 4 hours produces optimal blood levels.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”