Cholesterol Shot Up on Pauling Therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cholesterol Shot Up on Pauling Therapy

Post by ofonorow » Wed May 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Hi Owen, I am a Tower customer and have been using 2 jars/month (5-6 grams/day) of heart technology and ascorsine 9 for several months now. My cholesterol had been 267, after using this for a few months, it went to 205 on my home monitor, and now after several more months,
this morning it is 285 on my home monitor. I am so upset and really can't understand how this has happened. I have never had my LpA checked but I would assume that the total cholesterol should have come way down. I am so disappointed. Can you help? T.

PS - I take many other supplements also. Adrecor, Serene, CoQ10, Vit D, Ultimate Omega fish oil, magnesium, lutien, oreganol and a few others.

Hi T.,

What did you eat last night? What kind of home monitor? We have had people supply us with daily readings for months, and we know that your cholesterol level on a daily basis can vary a great deal depending on what you eat, even the type of wine, etc. What makes you think that is a true reading? I wouldn't panic unless this seems to be a sustained trend, and then I would start thinking about toxins. What is something that is using up the vitamin C in your system, such as dental work. You may need to supplement your heart technology with vitamin C powder to reach tolerance, see orthomed.com/titrate.htm

Keep me informed,
Owen
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Cholesterol Shot Up on Pauling Therapy

Post by ofonorow » Wed May 28, 2008 5:33 pm

I forgot to mention that I am very gassy and had decided I should cut back on the amount I was taking - that is why I did the test this morning... UGH! Thanks for your help. T.

How much did you cut back? That could be the answer. I know it is not as convenient, but it is more optimal to take smaller dosages more frequently. That which is absorbed usually will not go far enough to cause the gas. Taking smaller dosages helps to ensure more is absorbed.

Lets say you are taking HT 2 doses every 12 hours. Then perhaps 4 smaller dosages every 8 hours, or even 8 dosages every 4 hours, etc.

p.s. if the cutback is the reason for the sharp spike, then you are lucky to have noticed it! Most people who cut back would not have such immediate feedback, and many suffer relapses of their heart conditions because they don't "feel" that much different right away.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”