Does for Cardiomyopathy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Does for Cardiomyopathy

Post by ofonorow » Wed May 28, 2008 5:46 pm

Hi Owen:

Thanks for the quick response. I would like to request a product/dose recommendation as I'd like to get started asap. Also, will order the book, etc.

Here's my story:

Last November, I was diagnosed with idiopathic cardiomyopathy with an ejection fraction around 20. Since then, I've been on 160 Diovan and Coreg 6.25,

both twice a day and Lasix 80 and potassium once a day. At the time I started randomly taking a number a supplements as I became aware of their positive effect on heart and circulatory health. One was 300 mg Ubiquinol CoQ-10 daily. I

also continue to take OPC on a daily basis and have for 10 years. Personally, I attribute my lack of blockage to the OPC and my improvement of my EF to CoQ-10 and other supplements.

Contrary to what the doctors thought going in, I had little to no blockage in the November angioplasty. I currently have high triglycerides and lousy chloesterol readings. In just a few short weeks my EF rebounded to about 40 in late January of this year and I haven't had an echo since.

Most recently, my cardiologist told me that he "hoped I be on Coreg for 40 years"!!!! Well, the reason for my inquiry to you is that I'm looking for a natural alternative back to good health. The prescription cocktail has given me the following side effects -- rapid weight gain, swelling in my ankles and hands, "heavy" legs, insomnia, tingling in my feet and hands, low energy and tiredness, to name a few. From what I've read, Coreg appears to be the main source of my side effects. In fact, I "accidentally, on purpose" forgot to take

it a number of times a felt considerably better.

Does your program help with my type of condition? Most of what I'm reading with yours has to do with blockage, angina, etc. If it does, I would really love to try your program. I appreciate any comments you may have!

Thanks in advance for your help!!
M.K.

Keep taking the CoQ10 as that would be my advice reading your case.

Perhaps take even more (with meals/fats) and see whether increasing the dosage reduces your symptoms further.

I am not a drug expert, but it is generally a good idea to wean yourself slowly off drugs, rather than simply stop taking them. Cut the pill in half, then every other day, etc.

I tried to go to the Coreg web site - frooze my web browswer!? Anyway, if you feel better not taking it, why take it? What do they tell you it is supposed to do for you? (Most of these drugs do more harm than good.)

You will be surprised what sufficient vitamin C can do. If you adopt the vitamin C recommendations made by Linus Pauling recommended, along with his other nutrient recommendations, you should notice such an improvement that you will not require drugs. See the exerpt link (top) of the web site http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com
or directly to the PDF:
http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutali ... t_chp7.pdf

There are other nutrients known to help your condition, but I would start with the protocol I mentioned. I'll post this anonymously at our forum
vitamincfoundation.org/forum and you may wish to monitor for other ideas.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”