Reverscing calcification

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

davsf

Re: Reverscing calcification

Post Number:#16  Post by davsf » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 am

I had been taking l-lysine for several years to overcome mouth sores (it works), so, when I started taking the vit-c/ l-lysine/ l-proline combo, I have continued taking several grams of l-lysine caps separately - I estimate about 3 - 6 grams in addition to the equal amounts of vit-c and l-lysine in the powder. The first few days of taking the powder, I stopped taking the l-lysine caps, and my mouth sores erupted, so, I just resumed taking the l-lysine caps throughout the day. That stops any mouth sores dead in their tracks.

The problem I'm going to have is not being able to find out the true picture of coronary calcification in a year or two. It seems the ONLY way to know for sure is to undergo another heart cath, which just seems too radical. There needs to be some less invasive way to make an accurate determination so one can know exactly the calcification/blockage status of coronary arteries. The "calcium scan" (called CTA for computed tomography angiogram) taken on me a couple of weeks ago apparently gave erroneous readings, so, I see no value in repeating that test in the future. What is needed here is inventive research to come up with a better way that is reliable, non-invasive, yet ACCURATE.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Reverscing calcification

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:47 am

What is needed here is inventive research to come up with a better way that is reliable, non-invasive, yet ACCURATE.

Yes! And when you come up with it (we have tried, and generally failed) we will have a way to make Pauling's discovery known to the world.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”