heart value replacement advised - cured with C/Vit. K

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: heart

Post Number:#16  Post by sjmusic2 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:50 am

Reg,

Here's another avenue to explore for your wife...

http://www.krysalis.net/dmso.htm

Scroll down the page to the email exchange between Debbie and David regarding dementia, it may be of some help.

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#17  Post by ships04 » Sun May 10, 2009 8:54 am

Sjmusic2,many many thanks for your sign to the Krysalis site ,a great help ,have gone through Chelation ,removing amalgams,hydrogen peroxide,msm etc and the Bvits,but there's certainly some interesting ideas on the site .tomorrow I'll go for the DMSO and bump up the Vit b12 and 6 plus Owen's suggestion re 3 6and 9 oils
Many thanks again ,where would you like the crate of Champers sent ?
Thanks again Reg

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#18  Post by ships04 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 pm

The first cardiologist said my heart valves were u s after a echogram and heart murmer and unable to catch my breath {not pleasant ]and I could drop dead any moment ,must have a replacement or repair .How lucky to have found the VIt C foundation on the Net ,thanks to your good advice Owen and comrades re K2 [menaquinone7] ,my next call six months later a angio photo check on all the four valves and the Cardiologist says nothing wrong at all see you in six months though i will put a couple of stents in your LAD while i'm herel .No breathlessness,no angina ,no medication ,except Asperin and Plavix for one month Many thanks again for your advice i'm down to 10 grm on the C protocol daily .I don't know how many times i can say thanks .Reg

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 am

ships04 wrote:The first cardiologist said my heart valves were u s after a echogram and heart murmer and unable to catch my breath {not pleasant ]and I could drop dead any moment ,must have a replacement or repair .How lucky to have found the VIt C foundation on the Net ,thanks to your good advice Owen and comrades re K2 [menaquinone7] ,my next call six months later a angio photo check on all the four valves and the Cardiologist says nothing wrong at all see you in six months though i will put a couple of stents in your LAD while i'm herel .No breathlessness,no angina ,no medication ,except Asperin and Plavix for one month Many thanks again for your advice i'm down to 10 grm on the C protocol daily .I don't know how many times i can say thanks .Reg

Remarkable. Did I understand that you went from "you will drop dead" at any moment if not treated due to a defective heart valve, to "nothing wrong" in six months? That takes guts on your part to ignore medical advice. Please verify what you did! Only K2? Vitamin C and lysine too? Details appreciated. Might even ask for redacted copy of before after medical records, after I talk to Dr. Levy..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

J.Lilinoe

Re: heart value replacement advised - cured with C/Vit. K

Post Number:#20  Post by J.Lilinoe » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:09 pm

.....and the Cardiologist says nothing wrong at all see you in six months though i will put a couple of stents in your LAD while i'm herel .No breathlessness,no angina ,no medication ,except Asperin and Plavix for one month Many thanks again for your advice i'm down to 10 grm on the C protocol daily .I don't know how many times i can say thanks .Reg

What? Are you saying that the Doctor inserted a stent and that is why you have to take plavix and aspirin for a month? Are you sure its for only a month? The doctor told us that stents would require anywhere from 6 months to a year of plavix.

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by Ralph Lotz » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Great to hear about your remarkable recovery!
Unclear. Did you get stents too? Stents are statistcally worthless, but they do cure CCD (CARDIOLOGIST'S CASH DEFICIENCY)
Here's my 2 cents worth:
Don't reduce the C any further.
Keep taking the K2.
Take at least 1-3 grams of lysine daily.
Get enough vitamin D either from the sun or take enough D3 (usually 4,000-5,000 IU daily) to get 25(OH) D levels to at least 35ng/dl.
Make sure to take at least 200-400 mg daily of a good magnesium supplement, anything but oxide.
Take at least 1 tablespoon daily of a quality Fish Oil such as Carlson's.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

MasterDee

Post Number:#22  Post by MasterDee » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:35 am

Ralph Lotz wrote:Great to hear about your remarkable recovery!
Make sure to take at least 200-400 mg daily of a good magnesium supplement, anything but oxide.

Ralpy as far as I looked into some multi vitamins brand every one have magnesium oxide inside, so why are you against it?

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#23  Post by Ralph Lotz » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Ralpy as far as I looked into some multi vitamins brand every one have magnesium oxide inside, so why are you against it?

The amount in multiple vitamins is insignificant, usually 50-100 mg per serving.
Magnesium oxide is poorly absorbed.
Choose citrate, glycinate, chelate, taurate or chloride which are all better than oxide.

Ultra-Mag™ is made with a balanced blend of sources shown to have high bioavailability and absorption. Magnesium is an essential mineral necessary for producing and storing energy (ATP), allowing muscles to relax, activating over 300 key metabolic enzymes, controlling calcium levels in bones and teeth, and regulating electrical activity in nerve cells.

I have used Source Naturals Ultra-Mag for nearly 20 years:
http://www.vitacost.com/Source-Naturals ... um-Complex
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#24  Post by ships04 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 am

Are they joking with their drop dead statements or just their opinon on the echogram results ,though i did have another after three months with another cardiologist who did the final corevalve angiogram after six months,with two stents in the LAD.at the same time,so I suppose I had two opinions also with the cardio assisting in the operation .This mortury humour seem to be rife in the med. prof.my usuall GP quote, your'e as near as you will be without getting in to a wooden box as you will ever be after my first heart attack three years ago.
What a B! paradox ,anticogulants for a month ,and these could have been the problem in the first place.
Neurosis behavior.
Ascorbic acid 10 grms from 20
l lysine powder 8 grms
l proline 4 grms
udos oil 2 table s
k2 45 mcg/k100 100pg
q10 120 mg
magnesium 1200mg[as Dr Carolyn Dean]
msm 750mg
vit e 400
zinc 15mg
boron 3mg
selenium 200pg
sea kelp 30mg
b6 100mg 2
b12100 2
folic acid 800pg 2
niacin500mg 2
Most days min. two miles struggle up the road
Ralph,not much d from the sun in this country, many thanks for yor help.
J Lilinoe,thats what the man said ,one month ,and gave me one months supply,and i checked ,many thanks for your input Thanks again everyone your'e doing a great job
Reg

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#25  Post by sjmusic2 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 am

Hi Reg,

Don't mean to distract from your dialogue with Ralph and JL, but is there any improvement in your wife's condition ?

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#26  Post by ships04 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 am

Thanks sj for the interest ,no flash bang road to Damascos recovery as per Debbie ,but good noticeable recovery ,very encourgeing ,it certainly makes life more bearable will try
the oral application next week instead of the forearm application ,might catch up with Debbie.Many thanks again sj for your input ,appreciated Reg

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#27  Post by ships04 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:38 am

JL. reguarding the Plavix for one month ,have had to stop half way through ,woke up this morning looking like had been a couple of rounds with J Sullivan .blood shot eyes large bruises on my arms ,seems to be haemorraging under the skin ,what do i need Plavix for with the amount of mag and Vit e I'm taking .will just keep with the Asperin for the next two weeks,too old to say had a good night on the tiles,unfortunatly, Many thanks again Reg

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:23 am

You do know that at least 2 major Plavix trials have been stopped mid study because people were dying much more frequently in the Plavix study groups? It is a travesty that Plavis is still allowed on the market, and heavily advertized. I would bring these clinical trial failures to the attention of my doctor and complain about the bruising. (If you can't find the references, I'll try to find and post. You have to know the "other" technical name of Plavix to find these failures, and this is apparently why drugs have 2 names. So the failures can be reported using the more technical name.)

Aspirin, too, also destroy tissues, such as stomach lining. Old advice is that if you are going to take aspirin (many of the same benefits can be had by taking vitamin C and a good Omega/3 oil) then you should take at least as much vitamin C to help counteract the side effects.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#29  Post by sjmusic2 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:33 am

ships04 wrote:Thanks sj for the interest ,no flash bang road to Damascos recovery as per Debbie ,but good noticeable recovery ,very encourgeing ,it certainly makes life more bearable will try
the oral application next week instead of the forearm application ,might catch up with Debbie.Many thanks again sj for your input ,appreciated Reg

That's good news, fingers crossed for the oral method !

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#30  Post by ships04 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 am

Well finally off all medication[one month ] Vit c down to 8grams a day so it does work ,but no magic wand it takes time {three years] i suppose its all about age, younger you are quicker the result .Looking back at the amount of medication two years ago and now nothing {plenty of vits ] a very satisfying result ,thank you all the team for your help and excellent advice its very much appreciated
Any advice re Diabetes and Vit c re a freind
Thanks again
Reg

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”