heart value replacement advised - cured with C/Vit. K

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: heart value replacement advised - cured with C/Vit. K

Post Number:#31  Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Any advice re Diabetes and Vit c re a freind

Vitamin C controls blood sugar. Type I or Type II? If Type II, study healingmatters.com
and begin by reading http://healingmatters.com/deception.htm
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#32  Post by ships04 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Owen,many thanks,will let him see the other possibilities with Vc

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#33  Post by ships04 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Sjmusic, many thanks for your input re Alzhemiers[Debbie&David] site,Krysalis.would you belive it the National press headlines saying it works this morning {Vit 12&6} and I'm using plenty of c with it and Niacin b3 all the B's i suppose,many thanks again ,trust that makes your morning Reg .

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#34  Post by sjmusic2 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:55 am

Reg, thanks for the update. I am very happy to hear that things are going well for you...and it's good to know that Alzheimer research is (finally) getting positive national exposure.

Long may it continue :D

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#35  Post by ships04 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:30 pm

One thing or another.Vit C seems to have cleared all my cardio troubles up ,no medication for months ,but am suffering a dental problem .taking Amoxicillin 500mg.for my desceased rear molar,any suggestion instead of this antibiotic penicillin,this is my third course in a month,still unable to deaden the nerves so the dentist can work .Many thanks Reg

bbtri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#36  Post by bbtri » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:15 am

Off topic, but you could try oil of oregano on your tooth. Dilute according to instructions - it's strong stuff. It may work depending on how deep the infection is.

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#37  Post by ships04 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:28 am

Many thanks bbtri much appreciated,will give it a whirl,a bit disappointed with the ten grams a day of vit c taken,i suppose it can't cure everything.I thought my immune system would cope with it with that amount of c Iv'e got my information in a twist some how . thanks again Reg

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#38  Post by ofonorow » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:12 am

ships04 wrote:One thing or another.Vit C seems to have cleared all my cardio troubles up ,no medication for months ,but am suffering a dental problem .taking Amoxicillin 500mg.for my desceased rear molar,any suggestion instead of this antibiotic penicillin,this is my third course in a month,still unable to deaden the nerves so the dentist can work .Many thanks Reg

Desceased or diseased? Great news about the cardio medication, and if you are indeed fighting
an infection, consider even more vitamin C until you get rid of the infection. I know that I would gargle with a mouthwash with some added 3% hydrogen peroxide. I would try to get as much H2O2 on or near that tooth as possible.

Now, continual antibiotics are likely to affect your intestinal flora, which can affect your vitamin K status, etc. You'll need a good probiotic, and you might consider taking vitamin K until the dental issue is resolved. Where do you live?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#39  Post by ships04 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 am

Diseased,i think i'll blame that one on the school teachers.I do use hydrogen peroxide as a mouth mouth and take vit k2 -50pg ,Vit c 5grams twice a day with lysine and proline. H202 ?`new to me,could do with some help.I am a bit worried about intestinal flora,its had quite a thrashing with three courses of antibiotics,i suppose i should up my k2 and vitc.
Many thanks for your advice Steve Reg UK . Looking on the bright side,very chuffed about my EX cardio problems,thanks to your advice.(As suggested by bbtri am trying wild oregano oil )

skyorbit
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#40  Post by skyorbit » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:17 pm

H2O2 IS hydrogen peroxide.

And hydrogen monoxide (H2O)is water.

Tracy

Cobraman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#41  Post by Cobraman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Your dentist could use a technique called lingual infiltration w/ the local anes. called Articaine. Usually works on my patients, or one of the alternative sites for anesthesia. Most herbal medicines do not work for tooth pain unless the nerve is exposed. If it is only decay, get the decay out and place a bonded filling or crown. If the nerve is involved, root canal or ext. It appears that many here are against root canals, but they are a viable treatment if done well. If a person continues to have problems then extract it and put in an implant.
ships04 wrote:One thing or another.Vit C seems to have cleared all my cardio troubles up ,no medication for months ,but am suffering a dental problem .taking Amoxicillin 500mg.for my desceased rear molar,any suggestion instead of this antibiotic penicillin,this is my third course in a month,still unable to deaden the nerves so the dentist can work .Many thanks Reg

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#42  Post by ships04 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:02 am

Thanks Tracy,,I should remember 1 & 8, you have got to be 79,i suppose its the neurones galloping away ,thanks again Reg

ships04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#43  Post by ships04 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:19 am

Many thanks Cobraman for your input ,i do know whats the procedure now,I'll carefully mention it to my dentist on her return from watching the reindeer in her native Latvia, i do hope that the effects of the antibiotics hang out to then ,Who said living, is about suffering . Thanks again Reg

AngieLynn
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#44  Post by AngieLynn » Sun May 19, 2019 11:58 am

I am wondering about the vitamin K. The poster wrote that he took "k2 45 mcg/k100 100pg". I looked for k100 online and don't see it. I also don't see what that unit of measurement "pg" is. Can someone advise me?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#45  Post by pamojja » Tue May 21, 2019 4:17 pm

This is a very old thread. The product probably isn't even available anymore, and at only 45 mcg really low dose anyway. Which post nr. did your read it?

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”