Triple Bypass, Can C Help With Lung Scarring?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Triple Bypass, Can C Help With Lung Scarring?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 am

I have just finished reading your book \"Practicingmedicinewihoutlicence..\".I am a 64 yrs old male , had atriple bypass in 1993.So far refused all meds and statins pres by Md\'s.Doing well.had been on coq10 and omega3 for five yrs.B\'s off and on.Just started \'C\' 3 days ago now upto 6000mg pill form ascorbic acid with 5000 lysine. Just had a chest ct scan.Lungs started to scar and little calcification of arteries.cardiologist not worried. Kindly advice proper amt of lysine for the risk of bypass collapse. Can \'C\' help lung scarring.Please need your advice urgently.
Thanks a million for your book.
God bless.
M.S.

How much C prior to three days ago???

For lung scarring - think vitamin A, vitamin E as well as vitamin C.

In fact, your next book should probably be Linus Pauling's HOW TO LIVE LONGER
AND FEEL BETTER
. I've been following Pauling's regimen on page 14 since about
1986. (I am 56, just had a nuclear heart scan - cardiologist found no indication of any blockage and told me to come see him in 20 years.)

As far as pills, here is our starting protocol - note we don't usually recommend more than 5 or 6 lysine, but vitamin C dosage is quite variable.
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

Given the length of time since your bypass, I don't think you have as much a "risk" of a problem on Pauling therapy of a bypass collapse as a new surgery. But it is largely unknown whether there is a risk or how long it lasts. Medicine refuses to study Pauling's therapy.

If you are worried, avoid proline. Just follow Pauling's vitamin C and lysine advice - Tower product CardioAde http://hearttechnology.com/cardioade.html is economical and contains just lysine and vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Triple Bypass, Can C Help With Lung Scarring?

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 pm

17 years ago it was quite common to use the mamanary artery instead of leg veins to do bypass's. Given the current rate of failure that's starting to emerge from veinal bypass's and he's also showing lung scarring which would also be an indicatator that this artery was used to do the bypass he should consider himself lucky he had it done when he did. Of course he could be developing emphazema or some other lung ailiment but in either case A good consistent dosing of Pauling therapy should be maintained as it will only help. Adding perhaps a Gram or two of L-Arginnine in case there is hyperplasa action starting to take place can help also.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Triple Bypass, Can C Help With Lung Scarring?

Post Number:#3  Post by Ralph Lotz » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:47 am

Consider adding 5,000 IU of D3 and 50-100 mcg of K2 (MK-7) as well.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”