Eye Stroke

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Eye Stroke

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:25 am

I have a family history disease.
Currently I have had what my eye Dr. calls a stroke in the eye resulting in some bleeding and blurry vision. I was told there was nothing that could be done about it and it would probably get worse. There is some problems with blood flow in the arteries also. Do you think the Pauling Protocol could help this problem?

It couldn't hurt to try, but my answer is Yes - I think it can help, and the eye doctor should be able to monitor progress. If you have never taken vitamin C before, here is a starting protocol.

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

We have excellent products after we know your bowel tolerance, i.e., how much vitamin C you can consume each day without diarrhea.

And for eye trouble, be sure to add vitamins A and E. Also, stay off acid blockers, becase a lack of stomach acid can make it impossible to absorb nutrients (such as zinc) that are required for healthy eyes. The book on this is WHY STOMACH ACID IS GOOD FOR YOU by Jonathan Wright and Lane Lenard.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Eye Stroke

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:40 am

OIS is pretty serious!! I hope he's getting medical evaluation of the rest of him and by now they should have him on some sort of Anti thrombic medicine (warfarin etc.). aswhile as getting a echo exam.
He's on thin Ice if you know what I mean!!!

Some info on OIS:

http://cs.infospace.com/ClickHandler.as ... D2D360755C
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”