Is Pauling's therapy compatible with serrapeptase?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Is Pauling's therapy compatible with serrapeptase?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 am

Hi Owen,

I am sorry to bother you again. Would it be safe to be doing the Linus Pauling protocol Vit C, Proline and L-Lysine together with serrapeptase?

If yes, could you suggest a dosage as experienced/done by your other members?

Thanks.

I don't know. I'll post at forum for other opinions.

I do know you don't need the enzyme to have fantastic results - Pauling's therapy works by itself as advertised in most cases where there is sufficient blood flow. People have tried to use serrapeptase to increase blood flow in blocked arteries, but unlike Pauling's vitamin C and lysine protocol, I know of few if any reports of success in this regard.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Is Pauling's therapy compatible with serrapeptase?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:17 am

Thanks for your reply.

What is the best brand of vitamin C? I want to use the right kind. Does your association sell the Vit C, Lysine and Proline? I want to use them as well, to make sure we have the working ones.

BTW, does this protocol remove arterial placques? If yes, how long does it normally take to get rid of them? I know it depends on severity of placque, but more or less average time.

I learned about this protocol from another member of the group but he didn't say how it works or what it exactly does.

Thanks.

Melly

We designed and sell our Cardio-C product based on Pauling's recommendations - see: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/cardioc.shtml

We are affiliated with Tower Laboratories which sells more powerful/potent Pauling Therapy products, e.g. http://paulingtherapy.com/products.html

The protocol is designed to support the health of your arteries. It is based on the theory that as arteries weaken, the body compensates by producing more Lp(a) - a sticky type of cholesterol only found in species who do not make their own vitamin C. Early on, doctors noticed that plaques generally form where the blood pressure from the heart beat is high (in arteries, and not veins for example) and deduced the problem of atherosclerosis is caused by a mechanical breakdown of arteries (rather than an attack by some substance in the blood, e.g. LDL cholesterol.)

On Pauling's therapy, as the blood vessels become stronger and heal, the plaques disappear per Pauling/Rath's prediction.

This is confirmed by Dr. Bush's Cardioretinometry.

We have seen severely ill heart patients who cannot walk across the room without Angina pain report the cessation of pain after 10 days, and several of these same people begin painting their homes in 30 days. Remarkable turnarounds, several on video. Many reported in my book or on this web page: http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/#TESTIMONY

The more calcified the plaques - in my opinion/experience, this condition is usually exacerbated by common blood thinning drugs - the longer it takes for the arteries to heal and return to normal. A guess would be 18 months, and we recommend vitamin K (esp. K2) for those with high calcium CT-scan scores.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

VanCanada

Post Number:#3  Post by VanCanada » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:46 am

Hi Owen,

I am sorry to bother you again. Would it be safe to be doing the Linus Pauling protocol Vit C, Proline and L-Lysine together with serrapeptase?

An N.D. with many, many years of clinical experience using enzyme therapy is Dr. William Wong in Texas. He has many good articles regarding heart and vascular health; you can find links to those articles on Dr. Wong's own webpage here:
http://www.totalityofbeing.com/FramelessArticleCollections.htm

One of my favorite articles anywhere is by Dr. Wong, entitled "The Real Causes of Heart Attacks."

Here is a brief excerpt from that article. Good luck and be well.
Dr. William Wong, ND wrote:In causing vascular inflammation another effect kicks in. Inflammation is a form of trauma that creates fibrosis. Yes, our old nemesis returns! When the intima, (inside wall of a blood vessel), swells they are irritated and stretched. The body reacts to this insult by weaving fibrin into the walls to strengthen what it sees as a weak point. This fibrin causes the blood vessels to lose their expandability and elasticity. This is the primary stage of hardening of the arteries. It's only in the later stages of hardening that spider webs of fibrin grow on weak points inside the lumin (hole) in the artery and on that matrix cholesterol plaque accrues and plugs up the works making matters worse. During this entire process if the stress remains the inflammation remains and the cycle continues.

So it's the inflammation that kicks off the process of hardening of the arteries and athero sclerotic plaque. The combination of the swelling and plaque closing the lumin of an artery can cause trouble. But remember it has been found that the inflammation alone may be severe enough to close off the blood vessel creating a heart attack!
-quoted from http://www.totalityofbeing.com/FramelessPages/Articles/CauseofHA.htm

(Hmmmm. I wonder if a diet high in refined carbohydrates (sugar, flour, high fructose corn syrup, etc.) could produce inflammation?)

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:38 am

I respect Dr. Wong, have listened to his audio tapes and tried his enzyme formulas. However, he does not sound well educated w/r to heart disease and his opinion is just that - his opinion. He would become more educated on the subject if he were to read Dr. Levy's STOP AMERICA'S KILLER book and watch Linus Pauling's Unified Theory video. Then he would have,in my opinion, a deeper understanding of what causes cardiovascular disease and its varied symptoms. Saying "inflammation" is the cause would mean (as I am personally learning) that people with Rheumatoid Arthritis - uncontrolled inflammation - should be dying left and right from heart disease, for one example. His theory does not explain why most animal species do not generally suffer cardiovascular disease, etc.

I also find Dr. Levy's "inflammation" theory compelling, that because white blood cells have the highest concentration of vitamin C of any cell, that inflammation may be the body's method of bringing vitamin C to damaged tissues.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by chilenito74 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:04 am

I am taking 240.000 unit (whatever) a day along of serrapeptase for inflamation caused by arthritis, along with

9g of Vit C and Lysine
2g proline

I started a little over a month ago. We will see what happens later.

:)

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:10 am

The question Pauling would ask, is serrapeptase "orthomolecular" in the sense that vitamin C and lysine are? Your body requires both vitamin and lysine in some amount daily - for life itself. So your liver and kidneys (and tissues) are familiar with these molecules. (Does your body require serrapeptase?) In other words, does you liver and kidney know what to do with the molecule?

If it works for you regarding "arthritis" - arguably a "hormone deficiency" syndrome or condition -- please let us know. (In my opinion, arthritis is caused by your adrenal glands not making enough of the hormone cortisol. In a nutshell, your doctors will know little to nothing about this because if you are alive, you are producing some amount of cortisol daily. You cannot live more than 24 hours without cortisol. (Ref: Safe Uses of Cortisol, 3rd Edition, William Mck Jefferies) And cortisol levels vary throughout the day and it is hard (inconvenient) to measure blood levels all day long.

But if you suffer arthritis pain, unless some nutrient deficiency is causing your adrenal gland impairment (e.g. too little vitamin C) the only way to relieve the pain and live a normal life is from SAFE cortisol replacement therapy. Where do you live? In the eastern USA their is a group of experts headed by T. Pinkus who can recommend knowledgeable docs, and if you happen to live in the Chicago area, I can recommend one or two docs who have been "trained" and will be able to safely relieve your arthritis pain.

The only reason I am not now in a wheel chair (or on NSAIDS 24/7) is because of my bioidentical hydrocortisone (cortisol) hormone replacement therapy. The universe spent a lot of time teaching me what the problem is - and I am sharing the knowledge (for which a Nobel prize was awarded circa 1952 to the Mayo Clinic.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by chilenito74 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:54 am

Interesting.

I live In Las Vegas, NV i will try to get in contact with that group you talk about.

Thanks for the info.

Please answer me a question that I am going to send in private.

Thanks again.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”