Mother has CHF/blockages/fatigues easily

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Mother has CHF/blockages/fatigues easily

Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:40 am

Hello,

was searching for natural remedies to remove plaque build up in the arteries. My mother was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and she has blockages. She tires very easily, walking to the mailbox is a serious task for her and she sleeps a lot.

I was excited when i found the information from Linus Pauling. I called to place an order, but wanted to make sure that we start out with the best dosage. The products recommended had only Vitamin C and Lysine at 5000 mg, or Vitamin C, Lysine and Proline with a less mg than recommended on the website.

I want to order the best product for her condition. A drink would be great since that is not adding to the many pills she is already taking that are doing absolutely no good.

What do you recommend I order? How should I advise my mother to take it?

Thank you!

LaRhonda

Is she already supplementing vitamin C?

If not, we recommend starting vitamin C using the following protocol (we are all different, in our ability to absorb/utilize vitamin C.)

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

She needs to take as much vitamin C as her tolerance will allow.

If too low, we can recommend liposomal products.

Heart patients require less than cancer patients, depends somewhat on body weight, etc. but in my opinion/experience, usually a minimum of 10,000 mg of oral vitamin C daily.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”