Children diagnosed with Hypotr?pic Cardiomiopathy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Children diagnosed with Hypotr?pic Cardiomiopathy

Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:01 am

I have to children that have been diagnosed with hypotripic cardiomiopathy, the older one had open heart surgery to cut the heart muscle that was too thick, I was reading your articles and they were very interesting, I wanted to try it for my kids age 16 and 11.
please let me know what you would recommend. Thank you

Sorry to hear about your children. Vitamin C is a good idea no matter what the illness at any age. Start by reading Linus Pauling's HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER . You would be wise to put the children on his basic supplement program (see page 14).

You might consider adding CoQ10 - 20 to 50 mg, just in case they are having trouble making this molecule required for energy for themselves. I am unfamiliar with this genetic defect (thick heart muscle) and will be interested in any response johnwen cares to give.

Start with vitamin C pills per this protocol
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

Once you know their "bowel tolerance" we could suggest a product (pleasant tasting drink mix without fillers).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Children diagnosed with Hypotr?pic Cardiomiopathy

Post by Johnwen » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:12 am

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”