Trouble taking Cardio-C/Pauling Therapy-irregular heartbeat

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Trouble taking Cardio-C/Pauling Therapy-irregular heartbeat

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:43 am

I received 3 shipments of Cardio C when I was attempting to stick to the Pauling Heart plan. I have tried 3 times to stick to the program and have found that each time, I suffer a cardiac arrythmia, frequent pauses in my heartbeat when restarting the product. I would like to return the last 2 shipments for a refund because it is apparent I am allergib to the product at the very least.

Thank you and I regret that I cannot use this treatment plan.

Your report is unusual. I wonder if you are sensitive to the herb Stevia used to make the drink mix? (Alt. doctors have told us that approx. 10% of the population does have a reaction to the medicinal herb stevia.) If this is the case, then you might get the heart benefits by taking the three ingredients, vitamin C, lysine and proline individually.

If you are willing, I am interested if eliminating the Stevia "cures" you heart palpitations.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Trouble taking Cardio-C/Pauling Therapy-irregular heartbeat

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Sounds like PVC's to me!
Cause?
People with high levels of dopamine and take hi levels of V-C causes higher then normal voltage spikes to the heart and the additional V-C raises dopamine levels even more. This is rare!
Most common in this type of situation are people who take MAO inhibitors and high levels V-C see a lot more of this then above. If he takes MAOI's reducing the V-C and taking it with more time from his meds might help.
Or Owen could be right about the stevia. Need more input to give a good guess :wink:
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”