Med. Stent, interested in vitamin C therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Med. Stent, interested in vitamin C therapy

Post by ofonorow » Tue May 15, 2012 2:13 am

Hi,

I need some expert to advise me. I already have a medicated stent in my heart valve and am on lipitor, and an aspirin based blood thinner. i am interested in starting the vitamin c therapy. pls advise me how to proceed so that there is no adverse effect specially with reference to my medicated stent.

Also pls tell me if i take up the therapy when should I start giving up on lipitor and the blood thinner so that the effects are minimal.

Also what supplement made by you do you advise for my heart disease that has all recommended supplements ie coq 10 and amino acids, omega 3 and 6 as well as the vitamin c etc.

If have a blood test done before starting the therapy how soon are improved results expected as well?

thank you

Best Regards,

A.

We usually recommend this link http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026 to help you get started and determine whether you can take the right amount of ordinary vitamin C.

We can recommend products after knowing how much C you can tolerate.

Generally, your blood work and cardiac examinations will improve on Pauling's regimen.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Med. Stent, interested in vitamin C therapy

Post by Johnwen » Tue May 15, 2012 2:52 pm

I already have a medicated stent in my heart valve

Please clarify: Did you have a TAVR placed??

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/heart/per ... Valve.aspx
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”