flu shots. 90% contain mercury ( thermirosol).

Any adverse effects of replacement vitamin C will be discuseed here. Topics include kidney stones, gall stones, oxidation, etc.
We plan to move good discussions from the General Topics forum here for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

blueskymyne

flu shots. 90% contain mercury ( thermirosol).

Post Number:#1  Post by blueskymyne » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:24 am

Seems rather pointless.

Trade a chance of getting a minor disease that your immune system should adapt to and recoginize on its own naturally for any number of permanent, hard to treat, costly, dibilitating major complications associated with mercury. Mercury is second in toxicity to arsenic.

How G.D. dumb. I am totally fed up with drug companies. Tell me, do they do this sh@t on purpose just so they can turn around and treat all of these symptoms?

http://www.organicconsumers.org/2006/article_3400.cfm

J.Lilinoe

Re: flu shots. 90% contain mercury ( thermirosol).

Post Number:#2  Post by J.Lilinoe » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:17 am

blueskymyne wrote:How G.D. dumb. I am totally fed up with drug companies. Tell me, do they do this sh@t on purpose just so they can turn around and treat all of these symptoms?

IMO the answer to your question is YES. It is the same thinking behind selling statin drugs. Take a healthy body, deem it sick, treat the sickness with drugs, the body gets really sick because of the drugs and now you have an eternal patient to treat with more drugs. Great marketing strategy.

Return to “Toxicity”