Anonymous wrote:BENZENE DERRIVATIVES DO NOT BELONG IN OUR FOODS.
zucic wrote:Anonymous wrote:BENZENE DERRIVATIVES DO NOT BELONG IN OUR FOODS.
It is hard to dissolve benzene in water. But the rest of the content is junk
anyway. Natural foods normally do not contain any phosphoric acid, for
Benzene becomes totally miscible with water if temperature reaches 570 K
or more. Of course, the pressure of 200 bar is required to keep water dense
blueskymyne wrote:Benzene/derrivatives may not dissolve in water following the protocol you mention but what about fat cells of the human body which store toxin and liver accumulations of toxins via filtered blood, or blood plasma.
Even if the protocol is followed once the ascorbic acid is added in the factory process it negates the protocol because the molecules of sodium benzoate or potassium benzoate reverts back to benzene as this takes place in the product container.
zucic wrote:I am physicist (biophysicist). I was shocked in December 2004. when I learned
for the first time how much ascorbate animals produce every day. This important
information is carefully hidden from students, even medical students.
J.Lilinoe wrote:It scares me to know that the medical students are still not well informed about Vitamin C.
How long will this nasty practice of keeping vital information from med students going to last?
All the more reason to question the MDs every time they recommend drug upon drug to supposedly
"improve" the health of patients.
I am abusing my physics course to inform future MD's that vitamin C is not
J.Lilinoe wrote:My mom's doctor told me the other day, that high dose (5 to 10 grams per day)
of Vit C was toxic even when I told her that it was water soluable and did not
last long in the system.
I think that most MD's know that water soluble vitamins and provitamins are just flushed away if not used.
CPlus wrote:The Benzene/soft drink story was on the TV news in the UK recently, and I was staggered to see a spokesman (not sure for what organisation) comment '...why do they need to put so much vitamin C in soft drinks, you get plenty from a normal diet..' as if vitamin C was the dangerous additive! Unbelievable.
ofonorow wrote:The idea that fat soluble vitamins are potentially harmful, because they remain and build up in the liver, is nonsense. I am convinced that the reason the liver stores these vitamins, such as vitamin A, is because of their vital importance.
Dr. Don Davis of the University of Texas studied vitamin A toxicity and found only one recorded death in the medical literature. The gentleman was drinking gallons of carrot juice and obtained an estimated 3 million iu of Beta Carotine/VItamin A.
Davis wrote:It seems to be common "knowledge" that vitamin A supplements and polar bear liver have killed many people. The medical article cited above says that deaths have occurred "on occasion," and cites two references for this statement. However, no deaths are mentioned in either reference. A letter from one author of the article graciously acknowledged these errors of citation, but stated that "clearly" deaths have been reported since the time of the original polar explorations. Significantly, he gave no references.
Polar bear liver is well known to sometimes cause brief toxicity, but apparently without fatality. Vitamin A supplements have been used-and sometimes abused-for nearly half a century, but there seems to be only one fatality recorded in the English language., He was Basil R. Brown, Ph.D., a 48-year old chemist in England. Convinced that carrot juice or vitamin A supplements would help his various minor ailments, he took large doses over a 6-year period prior to his death. Despite medical warnings and serious illness, he took up to a gallon of carrot juice daily and an estimated average of over two million IU daily of retinyl acetate during one 3-month period. His cause of death was stated to be liver cirrhosis, accompanied by severe jaundice and liver enlargement.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest