I think I read here something about bleeding gums.

Any adverse effects of replacement vitamin C will be discuseed here. Topics include kidney stones, gall stones, oxidation, etc.
We plan to move good discussions from the General Topics forum here for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

STUARTCBRANDT

Post Number:#1  Post by STUARTCBRANDT » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:30 pm

I think I read about Lysine or VC causing bleeding gums, was it the lysine or the VC that caused this, I have a hard time believing VC or Lysine would do this, does Vc cause the blood to thin or maybe the combination of the two Lysine and VC.

Stuart Brandt

DanSco
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#2  Post by DanSco » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:51 pm

Use the search feature and enter 'gums', you will get a large number of hits.
-DanSco

Note: I am not a doctor nor do I pretend to be one on the internet. Do not duplicate what I do without a pat on the head from your doctor and a note from your mommy.

eliu

Post Number:#3  Post by eliu » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:51 pm

An interesting article
http://www.westonaprice.org/healthissues/toothbrush.html

These sujects probably only have 50-100mg VC daily .

I am curious about the study of > 1000mg cases.

STUARTCBRANDT

My gums have stopped bleeding.

Post Number:#4  Post by STUARTCBRANDT » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:11 pm

Hi my gums have stopped bleeding, when I brush my teeth and that is a good thing.

Stuart Brandt

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Good Sign

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:51 am

Yes, that is a sign that your clinical scurvy is being corrected. Vitamin C will prevent and cure scurvy :D
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

blueskymyne

Re: I think I read here something about bleeding gums.

Post Number:#6  Post by blueskymyne » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:57 pm

STUARTCBRANDT wrote:I think I read here something about bleeding gums.
I think I read about Lysine or VC causing bleeding gums, was it the lysine or the VC that caused this, I have a hard time believing VC or Lysine would do this, does Vc cause the blood to thin or maybe the combination of the two Lysine and VC.

Stuart Brandt

Mercury amalgam fillings will also do this as well as promote further destruction of the teeth and gums.

Clever how the American Dental Association continues to still promote mercury as "safe" when it is known they have financial interests in the mercury metal business instead of being non biased.

Mercury is not safe. It is the most toxic metal on the planet. It causes more damage to the body than you can imagine. It furthers the destruction of the gums.
It promotes more business for the dental industry.

Remove it if you have it by a bio dentist and replace with composite.

Return to “Toxicity”