Question about my bowel tolerance

This forum will focus on the interesting topic of titrating oral vitamin C intake to so-called bowel tolerance, the point just prior to the onset of diarrhea

Moderator: ofonorow

nick03

Question about my bowel tolerance

Post Number:#1  Post by nick03 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Hello, I am knew to the forum and also new to dosing to bowel tolerance with ascorbic acid. I use regular 1,000mg vitamin c tablets(Meijer Brand) and I was wondering what some of you may think about my bowel tolerance. The past week I have been successfully hitting bowel tolerance at around 30- 40,000 mgs. Throughout the day i will maintain bowel tolerance and in total consume about 50 -80 1,000 mg vitamin c tablets. I feel that I am very healthy 24 yr. old male with no known health problems. My body seems to tolerate the vitamin c very well up until I get gassy or having diarrhea at around 30-40,000 mg. This varies from day to day but I always reach bowel tolerance around that amount. As a side note I also take colloidal silver as I feel this helps clear up the scalp folliculitis that I get. Do you think this would make my body use up vitamin c this quickly? Basically I drink silver charged water a few times a day. 3oz/day.

I would love to hear what anyone has to say about this.

Thanks You,

Nick

Return to “Bowel Tolerance”