How long should the runs last?

This forum will focus on the interesting topic of titrating oral vitamin C intake to so-called bowel tolerance, the point just prior to the onset of diarrhea

Moderator: ofonorow

Newold2

How long should the runs last?

Post Number:#1  Post by Newold2 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi,
I am new here. I have a severe dental bone infection that is managed my IVC. Currently my doctor is out of town so I switched to liposomal C. I am not very experienced with BT so I tried 8grams around noon yesterday and again 2pm with another 8grams. I also had some C gummies a couple of times probably 1.5grams each time. So the diarrhea started around 4pm.it wasn't bad so I took another 3grams of liposomes C around 5:30pm. Then the diarrhea started 7:30 and would tie me to the loo for two hours. Some rest and then more runs till I went to bed at midnight. No bathroom visits while I slept.
This morning I didn't take any form of C. And then diarrhea came back 4:30pm. And from 9pm to now 10:12 it is water and it doesn't seem to want to stop. Should I stop with the C till it stops or a lower dose? I thought the BT is a per day thing. Why is it carrying on to the next day?
Thank you for any input!
Ally

Return to “Bowel Tolerance”