I keep seeing this Dr. on youtube saying

What is vitamin C? Is there such a thing as a vitamin C complex? Why do so many people now believe in the complex?

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

I keep seeing this Dr. on youtube saying

Post Number:#1  Post by guitarplayer007 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:14 am

He's never seen anyone cured of heart disease by using Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid... That's its not really vitamin C is in this form...Then I keep hearing other Dr's say it doesn't matter if its natural or Synthetic its the same Vitamin C. I can't believe Dr's can have different opinions on what the hell Vitamin C really is. Yet in Dr. Rath's book and videos he calls it Ascorbic Acid...... These people make me nuts, and you have Dr. Levy saying you have to remove all filling,root canals and dental implants if you want to reverse heart disease with Vitamin C. Then you have Dr. Jeffrey Dach saying if yo have low testosterone you need to take supplements because low T increases calcium in the arteries....This S*&T never ends I feel like its a losing battle to figure it out.:(
Ken

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: I keep seeing this Dr. on youtube saying

Post Number:#2  Post by zarfas » Wed May 10, 2017 1:43 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:He's never seen anyone cured of heart disease by using Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid... That's its not really vitamin C is in this form...Then I keep hearing other Dr's say it doesn't matter if its natural or Synthetic its the same Vitamin C. I can't believe Dr's can have different opinions on what the hell Vitamin C really is. Yet in Dr. Rath's book and videos he calls it Ascorbic Acid...... These people make me nuts, and you have Dr. Levy saying you have to remove all filling,root canals and dental implants if you want to reverse heart disease with Vitamin C. Then you have Dr. Jeffrey Dach saying if yo have low testosterone you need to take supplements because low T increases calcium in the arteries....This S*&T never ends I feel like its a losing battle to figure it out.:(
Ken

the science proves you need vitC/Aa/ascorbic Acid to make collagen
without collagen to remodel/patch up arteries(which are made of collagen) the body will us LPa
calcium does go to arteries and helps make them hard, this is talked about a lot in Death by calcium(dr levy) who explains why you need vit K2

yeah, low Testrone can cause issues with insulin sensitvity, and get you fat(you cant get fat if you dont overeat)

so here's what you do
-lose fat get to 10-15% bodyfat(most important)
-go lift weights,
walk a lot
-eat plant based diet(no dairy, no meat)

-take lysine/proline,
vit k2,
mg,
5+grams vit C.-pauling therapy
take vit D to get blood levels of 60 ng/ml-100ng/ml
b vtamins

-eat foods like
garlic
onions
grapefruit
spinach
broccoli
tomatos
fermented foods(pickels/Sauerkraut )
pomegrante
berries
tumeric
cinnimon
eggwhites

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#3  Post by guitarplayer007 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:53 pm

I followed McDougall starch solution for 6 months but lost my mind after a while. So you believe a plant based diet reverses heart disease? I had the Esselstyn book prevent and reverse heart disease. It's very strick, no oil of any kind, no dairy, no animals. It has shown to work that's why I'm confused. The vitamin c Dr.said claim cholesterol can't be the reason for heart disease. But they also make sense if it truly was cholesterol we should gave blockages everywhere not just the few center meters of the heart. I'm taking about 18000 MG of C vitamin k plus some of the other nutrients Dr. Rath recommends.
Ken

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by zarfas » Thu May 11, 2017 12:01 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:I followed McDougall starch solution for 6 months but lost my mind after a while. So you believe a plant based diet reverses heart disease? I had the Esselstyn book prevent and reverse heart disease. It's very strick, no oil of any kind, no dairy, no animals. It has shown to work that's why I'm confused. The vitamin c Dr.said claim cholesterol can't be the reason for heart disease. But they also make sense if it truly was cholesterol we should gave blockages everywhere not just the few center meters of the heart. I'm taking about 18000 MG of C vitamin k plus some of the other nutrients Dr. Rath recommends.
Ken

plant based diet reverses heart disease,...why?
because its plants?

nah, because its full of vitamin C and other nutrients and low in fat

why are you confused?

vit K or k2? they arent the same thing
what else are you taking?

Return to “Ascorbic Acid versus Vitamin C Complex”