Fact or Fiction - you decide

What is vitamin C? Is there such a thing as a vitamin C complex? Why do so many people now believe in the complex?

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Fact or Fiction - you decide

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:43 am

Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

davids1
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Fact or Fiction - you decide

Post Number:#2  Post by davids1 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:00 pm

A true [idealistic] believer! By his reasoning, I should have been dead a long time ago, or at least be sick, or at the very least, not feel well [none of which is the case].

Also, the animals should be suffering similarly! The question he [and any others that are interested] should be exploring is: Why do the animals [virtually universally] produce pure ascorbic acid for themselves [over the course of their entire lives (in multi-gram doses [standardized to 154 pounds], I might add)], and even increase that production when under any kind of stress?

The poor unstudied masses hearing this. But, truth [ultimately] accrues to those taking the time, energy [and potential expense] to find it for themselves!

Just my viewpoint and "two cents worth,"

David
JFYI, I have ingested a Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid [via one gram tablets], in HEALTH, not illness [of which I have had virtually none], basically every day since 1994, amounting to [currently], on average, 75+ grams [daily], in 10 to 15 divided doses.

Return to “Ascorbic Acid versus Vitamin C Complex”