Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

This forum is where we intend to file all discussions that are not relevant to Vitamin C.

Moderator: ofonorow

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#16  Post by francisunderwood » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:24 pm

From my experience that amount of d3 and b12 would not work for most people. Some of the other amounts seem low as well as if this list is for someone that is extremely healthy.

Would calcium be good to take? I keep reading not to take it unless you have been tested low. I'm asking because I take magnesium currently.

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 am

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#17  Post by pamojja » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:44 pm

francisunderwood wrote:From my experience that amount of d3 and b12 would not work for most people. Some of the other amounts seem low as well as if this list is for someone that is extremely healthy.

Would calcium be good to take? I keep reading not to take it unless you have been tested low. I'm asking because I take magnesium currently.


There is usually no need to add calcium. A little bid, when at the same time supplementing at least double the amount of Mg and K2 with it's corollaries vitamin D3 and preformed vitamin A, usually doesn't hurt. But always best to monitor. We all have different bio-chemical individuality.

Beside the too low doses, I think the replacement of vitamin A with beta-carotene a big mistake. For many it would be gambling because it has been found that up to 50% of the population can't convert beta-carotene into vitamin A in the body.

Also found his EGCG recommendation actually comes from his very simple cancer protocol:

https://www.cancertutor.com/rath/

The Dr. Rath Cellular Solution consists of two amino acids, L-Lysine and L-Proline, plus Vitamin C, and a substance in Green Tea, the polyphenol catechin known as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#18  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:09 am

pamojja wrote:Now found it here: http://www.why-animals-dont-get-heart-attacks.org/download.html

Basic Cellular Health Recommendations

VITAMINS

Vitamin C 600 - 3,000 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol) 130 - 600 IU
Beta-carotene 1,600 - 8,000 IU
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5 - 40 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5 - 40 mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinate) 45 - 200 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) 40 - 200 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 10 - 50 mg
Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) 20 - 100 mcg
Vitamin D3 100 - 600 IU
Folic Acid 90 - 400 mcg
Biotin 60 - 300 mcg

MINERALS

Calcium 30 - 150 mg
Magnesium 40 - 200 mg
Potassium 20 - 90 mg
Phosphate 10 - 60 mg

TRACE•ELEMENTS

Zinc 5 - 30 mg
Manganese 1 - 6 mg
Copper 300 - 2,000 mcg
Selenium 20 - 100 mcg
Chromium 10 - 50 mcg
Molybdenum 4 - 20 mcg

OTHER•IMPORTANT•CELLULAR NUTRIENTS

L-Proline 100 - 500 mg
L-Lysine 100 - 500 mg
L-Carnitine 30 - 150 mg
L-Arginine 40 - 150 mg
L-Cysteine 30 - 150 mg
Inositol 30 - 150 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 5 - 30 mg
Pycnogenol 5 - 30 mg
Bioflavonoids 100 - 450 mg

mg = milligrams, mcg = micrograms


I'm not surprised Dr. Rath's protocol didn't work.



WHY?

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#19  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:12 am

pamojja wrote:Now found it here: http://www.why-animals-dont-get-heart-attacks.org/download.html

Basic Cellular Health Recommendations

VITAMINS

Vitamin C 600 - 3,000 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol) 130 - 600 IU
Beta-carotene 1,600 - 8,000 IU
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5 - 40 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5 - 40 mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinate) 45 - 200 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) 40 - 200 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 10 - 50 mg
Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) 20 - 100 mcg
Vitamin D3 100 - 600 IU
Folic Acid 90 - 400 mcg
Biotin 60 - 300 mcg

MINERALS

Calcium 30 - 150 mg
Magnesium 40 - 200 mg
Potassium 20 - 90 mg
Phosphate 10 - 60 mg

TRACE•ELEMENTS

Zinc 5 - 30 mg
Manganese 1 - 6 mg
Copper 300 - 2,000 mcg
Selenium 20 - 100 mcg
Chromium 10 - 50 mcg
Molybdenum 4 - 20 mcg

OTHER•IMPORTANT•CELLULAR NUTRIENTS

L-Proline 100 - 500 mg
L-Lysine 100 - 500 mg
L-Carnitine 30 - 150 mg
L-Arginine 40 - 150 mg
L-Cysteine 30 - 150 mg
Inositol 30 - 150 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 5 - 30 mg
Pycnogenol 5 - 30 mg
Bioflavonoids 100 - 450 mg

mg = milligrams, mcg = micrograms


I'm not surprised Dr. Rath's protocol didn't work.



So are you saying to believe in the vitamin C theory?

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#20  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:19 am

Yes Dr.Rath basically lists all those supplements you listed above , but again its the vitamin C in reality isn't it? I mean when they did the studies with the mice , one with no C or sub optimal developed plaques while mice on full C didn't . And what do you mean your surprised Dr. Rath's therapy isn't working. LP and Rath created their unified concept together

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 am

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#21  Post by pamojja » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:21 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:Yes Dr.Rath basically lists all those supplements you listed above , but again its the vitamin C in reality isn't it? I mean when they did the studies with the mice, one with no C or sub optimal developed plaques while mice on full C didn't . And what do you mean your surprised Dr. Rath's therapy isn't working. LP and Rath created their unified concept together


Vitamin C is an important, if not the most important, part and parcel of what Linus Pauling recommended for good health. The more so in bad health. However, it would be impossible, just as an example, for vitamin C to remedy a vitamin A deficiency, and so on with all the other vitamins and essential minerals. Nutrients work in synergy and Linus Pauling recommended them that way every day.

The unified concept is concerned with CVD only. It doesn't state all the other essential nutrients, even without CVD, could be done without. The opposite. If Rath deviated later on from that view of Pauling, he deviated badly and I'm not surprissed this simplification can work only in a few.

We are all not like those mice studied. And each of us human have again differing individual bio-chemical individuality. Just for example my case, do you have the exact medical history than I did?

Pneumonia at birth, fever seizures with 2, meningitis with 7, X-ray found tubercle with 20, Palmoplantar pustular psoriasis, only 12 teeth remaining at age 29 (due to tetracycline treatment as new-born), 7 malaria attacks (4 of which the at times deathly falciparum), amoebic hepatitis (enlarged liver), spondilodiscitis and rhinitis.
2 years before my PAD diagnosis a very stressful job (which I quit just before the diagnosis), schistosomiasis, cystitis, a myopericarditis, and finally my first root-canal (without giving permission!). With the chronic bronchitis I also got a diagnosis of COPD (symptom-free after the bronchitis) and T2D (controlled with diet, which I would rather classify as prediabetes).


By testing found out I've been basically deficient of all essential nutrients. And I'm forever indebted for Pauling recommending them all in sufficient amounts to correct deficiencies, though they were meant for already healthy only.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#22  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:41 am

Well I'm taking roughly 18 grams a day of C and if his theory is really correct that the artery walls develop cracks but low Vitamin C and that with full supplementation you can repair the walls and have the LPa be released back into the blood. Rath has different chapters in book for people without CVD and with Advanced CVD. I'm surprised you never read it

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#23  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:43 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:
pamojja wrote:Now found it here: http://www.why-animals-dont-get-heart-attacks.org/download.html

Basic Cellular Health Recommendations

VITAMINS

Vitamin C 600 - 3,000 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol) 130 - 600 IU
Beta-carotene 1,600 - 8,000 IU
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5 - 40 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5 - 40 mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinate) 45 - 200 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) 40 - 200 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 10 - 50 mg
Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) 20 - 100 mcg
Vitamin D3 100 - 600 IU
Folic Acid 90 - 400 mcg
Biotin 60 - 300 mcg

MINERALS

Calcium 30 - 150 mg
Magnesium 40 - 200 mg
Potassium 20 - 90 mg
Phosphate 10 - 60 mg

TRACE•ELEMENTS

Zinc 5 - 30 mg
Manganese 1 - 6 mg
Copper 300 - 2,000 mcg
Selenium 20 - 100 mcg
Chromium 10 - 50 mcg
Molybdenum 4 - 20 mcg

OTHER•IMPORTANT•CELLULAR NUTRIENTS

L-Proline 100 - 500 mg
L-Lysine 100 - 500 mg
L-Carnitine 30 - 150 mg
L-Arginine 40 - 150 mg
L-Cysteine 30 - 150 mg
Inositol 30 - 150 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 5 - 30 mg
Pycnogenol 5 - 30 mg
Bioflavonoids 100 - 450 mg

mg = milligrams, mcg = micrograms


I'm not surprised Dr. Rath's protocol didn't work.



WHY?



WOW the entire book is online

Montmorency
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#24  Post by Montmorency » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:40 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:I had such high hopes after watching his videos 100' of times but my disease and health are getting worse every day. My CVS night be to advanced to be helped by LP therapy.


May I ask what kind of food do you eat in general?

Have you tried low-carb, high-fat (LCHF), and/or LCHF/ketogenic? (essentially very low carbs)?

(This would be in addition to LP therapy with all the bells and whistles).

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#25  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:56 am

Well I do eat animal protein at every meal basically except lunch....But no I don't do ketogenic

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 527
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am

Re: Unfortunately the 5he LP therapy is not working for me

Post Number:#26  Post by zarfas » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:36 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:Well I do eat animal protein at every meal basically except lunch....But no I don't do ketogenic

well yuo should eat protein at every meal, lysine/

vmore evidence that vit C is needed to have healthy arteries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VERKQsI2Kzg

minute 6 you see a comparison of artery walls, one with a vit C and 6 weeks No vit C and you see the lack of collagen and elastin fibers(no elastin means high blood pressure since your artery cannot expand)

Ketogenic Low-Carbohydrate Diets have no Metabolic Advantage over Nonketogenic except food control MIGHT be easier
https://www.bodyrecomposition.com/resea ... view.html/

but get carbs via natural stuff
veggies/fruit. maybe rice cakes(fat fr, etc

you get fat from eating fat

4 food groups
1 protein-wont make you fat
2 sugar/carbs-goes to liver/muscles/etc, gets stored as glycogen and used..UNLESS you are eating lots of carbs for a few days and not doing anything, when the glycogen stores get full, THEN DNL makes carbs into fat...so are you .lazy and overeating?
3 fat----fat gets stored as fat
4--alcohol....long story CALORIES matter


Return to “Rants and Misc. Health”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest