Rootcanal-treated tooth extraction - precautions?

The discussion of how the Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Rootcanal-treated tooth extraction - precautions?

Post Number:#16  Post by zarfas » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:59 am

pamojja wrote:Curious situation, where everyone agrees rootcanal-treated tooth could be a toxic source. But, as it seems, not one here ever bothered having it extracted?

you have to rule out a lot of other sources of toxins
and
according to dr levy, not all root canal teeth are problems, yes they all get infected, but may not be a source of infection(use a Endodontist)

if you have a low lpa, why would you bother to remove a root canal?

I have a low HS-CRP and 1 root canal, put in by an Endodontists, I'm unsure if I want to have my root canal removed

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#17  Post by pamojja » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:23 am

zarfas wrote:
pamojja wrote:Curious situation, where everyone agrees rootcanal-treated tooth could be a toxic source. But, as it seems, not one here ever bothered having it extracted?

you have to rule out a lot of other sources of toxins and according to dr levy, not all root canal teeth are problems, yes they all get infected, but may not be a source of infection (use a Endodontist)

if you have a low lpa, why would you bother to remove a root canal?

I have a low HS-CRP and 1 root canal, put in by an Endodontists, I'm unsure if I want to have my root canal removed

One has to look at the whole context:

2 years before my PAD diagnosis a very stressful job (which I quit just before the diagnosis), my first root-canal (without giving permission!), cystitis, a myopericarditis, schistosomiasis, and finally the PAD with a 60% walking disability.

Therefore, that 2 years that lead to the PAD had a lot of stress, numerous infections and a root-canal treated tooth. One of them 'broke the camels back'. Since then the stress reduced, diet cleaned, infections have been curbed with a ongoing ridiculous amount of anti-inflammatories (keeping me bankrupt), with only the root-canal treated tooth left.

And though I experienced a terrific remission with the PAD disability, ME/CFS is debilitating all by itself, and my labs - though also greatly improved - do show ongoing difficulties. For example my Lp(a) only came down almost to normal range with a normalization in antrogens, has deteriorated since again (soon have a new hormone-panel to verify). Lp(a) at 49 mg/dl, hs-CRP at 3.1 mg/L, ESR at 20 mm/h, fT3 at 2.4 pg/ml, all markers which do indicate inflammation. Though these are only the averages taken from the last 9 years, they all fluctuated greatly and regularly.

So yes, if I had a perfect Lp(a) and hsCRP, and no symptoms of ME/CFS, and.. - I would agree and see no reason to remove that tooth, as in your case. My situation is different.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#18  Post by zarfas » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:57 am

pamojja wrote:So yes, if I had a perfect Lp(a) and hsCRP, and no symptoms of ME/CFS, and.. - I would agree and see no reason to remove that tooth, as in your case. My situation is different.

I wasnt questioning why you wanted to remove the tooth, I agree with that!I was stictly talking about myself

I know many stories on her, some from Dr levy, that one the root canal tooth is removed, all issues are resolved
I hope that is that same in your case

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#19  Post by pamojja » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:13 pm

skwoodwiva wrote:Have H2O2 available for after?

Today got it pulled out. For the little pain after DMSO solution readily helped.

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#20  Post by pamojja » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:17 am

Amazing DSMO. A day later waking up had to search for the gap left from the extracted canine. No pain on the second day or sensitivity at all!

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#21  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:14 am

pamojja wrote:Amazing DSMO. A day later waking up had to search for the gap left from the extracted canine. No pain on the second day or sensitivity at all!

Where do you get your DMSO?
I had some old stock, B enterprises great stuff.
Seems $35 for 8 oz of Jacobs 70% is the most economical I can find...

Btw
Do you know your secretor status? That is non OR secretor.

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#22  Post by pamojja » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:00 am

skwoodwiva wrote: Do you know your secretor status? That is non OR secretor.

I don't even know what secretor status means.

Return to “Thomas E Levy's: Curing the Incurable”