Dilated Arorta

The discussion of how the Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Chatkat65

Dilated Arorta

Post Number:#1  Post by Chatkat65 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello
I’m new here and would like some advice and opinions. I’m 52 and was told by a cardiologist 2 weeks that I have a dilated aorta. I had never heard of this so I had to google it! To make matters worse if gave me terrible anxiety! I don’t seem to find a lot of info on this as far as taking natural things so I would like to know if Asorbic acid would help this. Right now I’m taking Vitamin E in higher doses. I would welcome all advise as I don’t want this to progress. I absolutely love this site and I’ve only been in here for one day!! Thank you in advance :D

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Dilated Arorta

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Thu May 10, 2018 5:47 am

Did they do an ultesound is that how it was diagnosed..my doctor said my aorta was dilated but when I had an ultsound done it was of normal size ..but for the 2 weeks that I had to wait for that to be done caused a lot of anxiety for me also..

Chatkat65

Re: Dilated Arorta

Post Number:#3  Post by Chatkat65 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi Joanna45
I did have an ultrasound. I’m actually going to have another Wednesday with a different cardiologist.
I have been doing a lot better with my aniexty. I also ordered 2 jars of the heart tech powder and I’m already into
my 2nd one! Loving the vitamin C powder! Thank you for responding! I’ll let you know how it goes

Return to “Thomas E Levy's: Curing the Incurable”