Hep C. Report: More energy after starting vitamin C

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Hep C. Report: More energy after starting vitamin C

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:59 am

Hi Owen,

Thanks do much for all the info you gave me 3 weeks ago about how to incorporate a vitamin c regimen to treat hepatitis c. I found a recipe for making the liposomal form on your website. I started using just the ascorbic powder mixed with water to find my bowel tolerance. I started with 4000 mg at a time, dosing 3 times a day. I upped it to 5000 mg per dose. Then I upped it to 6000 mg per dose which was when I started to experience the symptoms of watery diarrhea. I continued this for 3 days to give myself a good bowel flushing. I then backed down to 5000 mg per dose, or 15000 mg per day. 2 weeks later I received my ultrasonic cleaner and began adding 2000 mg in liposomal form, taking 4 doses per day. One thing I've noticed, even before adding the liposomal form, is my energy level has increased immensely. I also noticed that when I wake up in the morning I feel incredibly fresh a rejuvenated, even if I only get 6 or 7 hours of sleep. I have also been researching the subject on the Internet and YouTube, and have seen so many incredible stories about the benefits of vitamin c. I bought 2 of Dr. Levy's books, Primal Panacea and Curing the Incurable. Both have so much great information. I posted links to vitamin c foundation's website and also the link to Alan Smith's story Living Proof on YouTube. Hopefully my friends and family will take a serious l ook at the subject and incorporate it into their health maintenance. And als o spread the word. Thanks so much for the wonderful work you and the foundation do. It's just so sad that the majority of the population knows nothing about this. Keep up the good work!

Jerry
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”