Using Vitamin (c) for amalgam poisoning

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

babymiyon

Using Vitamin (c) for amalgam poisoning

Post Number:#1  Post by babymiyon » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Hello
My friend has amalgam poisoning and at this point, his immune is too weak to have the amalgam fillings removed.
As Vitamin C is supposedly helpful for him, he would like to take supplements.
He has Thorne, but is it okay to take it as Vitamin C supplement?

Below are the medicinal ingredients listed on the bottle.
Your comment/help will be much appreciated.

Medicinal Ingredients Per capsule:
Thiamine HCL (Vitamin B1) – 50mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 25mg
Niacinamide – 80mg
Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6) – 250 mg
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) – 50 mg
Vitamin B12 (Metylcobalamin) – 100 mcg
Folic Acid (5-Methylletrahydrotobate) – 0.2 mg
Biotin – 80 mcg
Choline Citrate 40 mg

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Using Vitamin (c) for amalgam poisoning

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:56 am

I split this from a long topic proposing vitamin C/antioxidants as a mercury protocol.

Newest information (from MD/PHD Russell Jaffee) is that vitamin C does "complex, mobilize, and safely excrete mercury" but only at high intense levels, (e.g. from 1.5 g every 15 minutes up to as much as 12 g every 15 minutes) for up to 2 hours until "water is expelled" (Diarrhea). Jaffe calls his method "ascorbate calibration." One of the videos, probably the 2008, describes the method in detail.

Jaffee claims in this video that the problem with ordinary titrating to bowel tolerance (e.g. Cathcart) is that it is too "slow" allowing the toxins to recirculate.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibz0IHGNCCU Dr. Russell Jaffe discusses Vitamin C and heavy metal detoxification IAOMT 2009 and/or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZo0-vC93I Dr. Russell Jaffe discusses using Vitamin C for heavy metal detox IAOMT 2008

Dr. Jaffee goes further, and claims that certain foods/supplements can help with detox. For examples, a particular form of selenium and sulphur foods (e.g. garlic, cabbage, etc.) can help ascorbate complex with toxic metals, such as mercury. See video.

He would also add magnesium and zinc (esp. if you are supplementing calcium!)

There is a product by Chris Shade - from memory - IMD - for removing mercury from the blood. Basically a form of silicon. I think I mention it in the proposed Fonorow protocol.

Now off the market, but the ideal mercury-removal product was invented by Boyd Haley - OSR - a fat soluble antioxidant. (I am interested in working to make that product available as a dietary supplement).

After looking at the Jaffee lecture - if you have more questions, I'll try to answer them. (I gather Jaffee also offers detox products from perque.com)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

VanCanada

Post Number:#3  Post by VanCanada » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:22 pm

ofonorow wrote:There is a product by Chris Shade - from memory - IMD - for removing mercury from the blood. Basically a form of silicon. I think I mention it in the proposed Fonorow protocol.

Stay away from any information concerning mercury or detoxification from Chris Shade, Dr. Mercola or Dr. Klinghardt. And of course regulars to this Vitamin C forum will know I include Owen Fonorow, Ph.D., N.D. in that group of so-called experts. These are four people one should always avoid when it comes to information about chelating heavy metals.

The Yahoo member known as "lindajaytee" wrote:Shade stumbles when he talks about lipoic acid. First he says it is not a chelator. Then he says it might be. Can you believe that? He hasn't even checked that part and he is advising people to use it (improperly).

Mercola has a long history of profiting from harmful chelation protocols. He prescribes chlorella, cilantro and DMPS injections. We have lots of reports of regression with those methods.

- An excerpt from the full quote accessible only to members of the Yahoo Group "adult-metal-chelation". It is free to join this group.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/adult-metal-chelation/message/53986

By the way, the full quote by "lindajaytee" is worth searching out. Also, do any readers have proof that Owen Fonorow holds the degrees of Ph.D. or N.D.? I have looked and haven't found any. I have asked and have just been given the run-around. Thanks.

(edited Feb. 27, 2013) I take back what I said about Chris Shade. His research may hold water but it appears the problem comes when incompetent fools try to apply his research to real world situation in vivo.
Last edited by VanCanada on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VanCanada

Duolite GT-73, Chris Shade's IMD, and other sulfhydryl resin

Post Number:#4  Post by VanCanada » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:26 pm

ofonorow wrote:There is a product by Chris Shade - from memory - IMD - for removing mercury from the blood. Basically a form of silicon. I think I mention it in the proposed Fonorow protocol.

Andrew Hall Cutler wrote:A note to people who actually want to get better:

Many people are vague and general in their discussions of "mercury," and "detox." Unfortunately the relevant chemistry and physiology are precise and the precision is important.

It is in fact true that sulfhydryl resins (ion exchange resins containing thiol groups, such as Duolite GT-73 ion exchange resin used to scrub heavy metals out of wastewater in industry) will absorb any mercury compounds in the lumen of your intestines.

The vague generality has to stop there if you actually want to get better instead of get looted...

(edited)

... Almost everyone here has plenty of inorganic mercuric mercury to pry out of their brains and organs. It is very well known how to do this successfully - use frequent low dose chelation. Instructions are probably in the files section here, or certainly for the autism mercury and frequent dose chelation groups, and you could get them out of my books, too.

For the people who want to do other random stuff, please be so kind as to not complain about how you're even worse in a few years and also flat broke. That's what's going to happen if you detox wrong. If you want to get better you have to do it right. I spend a lot of time explaining (online for free as well as in the book) how detox works so people can figure out for themselves which protocols are 'doing it right.'

Good luck getting better - and in pursuit of that objective, do keep a clear and precise picture in your head of the different types of mercury and what they do in your body.

Andy

http://www.noamalgam.com

http://www.noamalgam.com/hairtestbook.html

http://www.noamalgam.com/biologicaltreatments.html

http://www.noamalgam.com/nourishinghope.html

The full quote is excellent and most informative about sulfhydryl resins like IMD. The full quote can be found here for members of the Yahoo group "adult-metal-chelation":
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/adult-metal-chelation/message/54426

It is free to become a member of Yahoo groups.

VanCanada

Post Number:#5  Post by VanCanada » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Dennis Draleau wrote:(Non-sarcastic) Any suggestions why my 3 yo daughter seems to be improving both cognitively and language wise while on IMD?
Andrew Hall Cutler wrote:No, though I am glad she is. I've heard of people responding positively to all kinds of things, some of which make some sense, some none, some seem downright outlandish.

Presuming the response must mean it is detoxing is like presuming aspirin cures arthritis because you stop hurting when you take it.

I will note that a lot of other non-curative interventions also lead to great improvement - and to parents foolishly ruining their child's life by failing to correct the underlying problem in favor of the band-aid that must be applied every day until the band-aid doesn't stick any more (e.g. due to the kid growing up and being rebellious). E. g. the GFCF diet, and the catastrophes that have befallen a lot of the children put on it 15 or so years ago and not chelated.

I only discourage people from doing things that are actively harmful. Anything not recognizably harmful that seems to help is fair game. The information I've run across is ambiguous as to whether IMD has ALA or R_ALA in it. If so it is harmful if not used on a 3 hour chelation schedule and should be avoided. If it does not have ALA (or R-ALA) then it's fine to use if you want to.

Just keep clear in your head you aren't detoxing anything with it so that later when progress stops far short of where you'd like it to be you'll know what to do (ALA chelation) and not subject your daughter to a bunch of unnecessary and expensive therapies. At least keep clear in your head I said this even if you don't believe me know. You'll save yourself a lot of grief and expense later if you do.

- Quoted from the webpage (posted Feb. 24, 2013) at
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ad ... sage/54435
which is available for viewing by members of the Yahoo group 'adult-metal-chelation'. By the way, it is free to become a member of this group.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”