oreganol oil for flu prevention

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

sharonstar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

oreganol oil for flu prevention

Post Number:#1  Post by sharonstar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:03 pm

I hope this isn't a duplicated post as I don't have time to do a lot of research. I am preparing to go on a cruise in a couple of days and as the flu is so widespread I am wondering if oregano oil would be in order. One of the girls going with me has a cold or sinus infections and sounds terrible but still plans on going. At the first sign of a cold I take the vitamin D3 50,000 IU and it has never failed to work. BUT I have done that twice in the past couple of weeks on two occasions. How often can you take the high dose of vitamin D3 without getting toxic. I really appreciate any info. Thanks
BTW I started taking the high dose of vitamin c 18 gms, lysine 6 gms and proline 1500 mg in 2006 for the carotid blockages and they are still stable at 50% which is actually improved from the original 60%-65% blockage. I'm sure they would be better if my diet was ideal but I can't say that it has always been.

VanCanada

Re: oreganol oil for flu prevention

Post Number:#2  Post by VanCanada » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Oregano oil (or the weaker "oil of oregano") is better used for bacterial infections. It's not that effective for viral infections such as colds and flus.

See my post about Andy Cutler's recommended supplements to help treat or prevent viral infections.

As for your concerns about vitamin D-3 intake, may I refer you to an excellent summary by Dave Stouder in his pdf file here:

http://www.applehealth.com/files/D3.pdf

BTW, regarding your blockages, what is your current intake of vitamin K-2 and the amino acid L-Arginine?

Good luck.

IsidroBasque
Contributor
Contributor

Re: oreganol oil for flu prevention

Post Number:#3  Post by IsidroBasque » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:25 am

Pretty useful post...thank you forum :!: :!: :!:

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”