Lyme Disease

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

blade

Lyme Disease

Post Number:#1  Post by blade » Fri May 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Anything around showing AA can help fight lyme disease?
My friend has had it 2 yrs and had treatment(Im unsure what he had done) and it stil bothers him

I've talked to him about AA and CAD and he has increased his intake of AA.

I don't know about whether AA treats anything other than CAD
maybe he needs DMSO to treat the lyme disease?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Lyme Disease

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Tue May 19, 2015 9:39 pm

You care correct, VC/AA/SA cannot treat Lyme's.

Have a patient from the State of Indi, suffering from Chronic Lyme's.

This patient took all possible drugs in megadoses, like VC, Gluta, Bs, Asta etc but none worked.

Was treated by a a renowned Lyme literate doc in the mainland and he failed too.

He called me the other day and told that consulted another doc and the drug package that he send him included DMSO, to which he was taken by surprise.

I was asking him to wait for a few months till I am back, and the answer to Lyme included DMSO as the main drug, to which he is convinced now.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

blade

Post Number:#3  Post by blade » Wed May 20, 2015 11:55 pm

eDOC wrote:other day and told that consulted another doc and the drug package that he send him included DMSO, to which he was taken by surprise.

I was asking him to wait for a few months till I am back, and the answer to Lyme included DMSO as the main drug, to which he is convinced now.

so my friend who is suffering from lyme dz and cannot get rid of it, should take DMSO?
how much and how long do you estimate?
thanks

FYI I am taking very little every 3 days(to prevent smell at work) that's still effective, right? I know with AA, dose is all that matters, is it the same with with DMSO?
I take about 10 ml every 3 days is that going to do anything? I dont want to risk smelling like dmso!

torisellon

Post Number:#4  Post by torisellon » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:01 pm

edoc,

I'm curious to know if you did IV C with your lyme patient. There is this post in the forum from Dr Levy and it gave me great hope that IV C might take care of my lyme or at least make it more manageable. I'd like to know if you tried anything close to this amount of IV C for your patient.

With regard to Lyme, I've had a number of reports indicate that persistent, high-dose IVC appears to cure advanced Lyme a significant percentage of the time. However, it appears to require 75 to 150 grams of vitamin C IV daily or 5 to 6 times weekly for 20+ IVs, with no real positive feedback for the patient until the "switch" gets flipped and they feel great. Most people have neither the patience, positive mindset, or sufficient finances to undergo such a regimen.

I believe now that a couple months, and for most Lyme patients probably a month or so, of LivOn lypo C 5 packets daily, along with bowel tolerance sodium ascorbate daily, and with, if possible, 75 to 100 grams of IVC 2 or 3 times weekly, will completely eradicate advanced Lyme a majority of the time. At the very least, most treated individuals will be rendered largely or completely asymptomatic, and they can resume their lives on lesser maintenance levels of vitamin C.

Best regards,

Dr. Levy

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:30 am

Well I have left the forums, but still I post at times. may be Owen and some don't like me.....

This patient had taken multiple high dose IVCs earlier, but none helped.

IVC or Lipo is selling gimmick to treat Lyme's.

He tested positive for MTHFR mutation, was treated for Babenosis and Bartonella etc (co infections ), with silver and GSH and is fine now.

Good luck.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by Johnwen » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:18 am

Edoc
What is Babenosis??
I know what Babesiosis is but I’ve learned to ask if not sure since a lot of times what sounds like something is something else all together.
I’m sure you came across this problem before also!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by eDOC » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Apologize Johnwen for my pathetic English and being multilingual.

Its Babesioisis.

I treated him firstly to get rid of co infections, than purk with High dose GSH, DMSO.

Now he's all well just doing physical rehab.

We docs screwed him initially with a diag of MS, using interferon and Meth.

Messed his liver.

Long story.

Take care and Good luck.

Best regards, was nice knowing you.

Pabster

Post Number:#8  Post by Pabster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Hmmm. Western Protocol to knock out Babesia is Artimisian and Mepron. The doses of Artimisian is heavy. It knocked out Babesia within 90 days and this protocol was kept in place 3 months past the last symptoms. Its also can hide in the biofilm and show itself months later. I guess I find it curious to what was used to knock out Babesia and it's effacy.

Pabster

GeoffreyLevens

Post Number:#9  Post by GeoffreyLevens » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:13 am

Old thread I know, but thought I'd leave this here...

I had Lyme verified by Western Blot and very lyme experienced MD. Took doxycycline for 6 weeks and overlapped last 2 weeks with another antibiotic I can't remember (18 or so years ago) that crosses blood brain barrier well just in case for neurolyme. Felt much better and as soon as stopped the antibiotics, all symptoms returned. Did some i.v. colloidal silver to no noticeable effect.

Searching internet found vitamin c/sodium chloride protocol and in desperation tried that. 18 grams mixed mineral ascorbates + 18 grams NaCl (usually Redmond's Real Salt). Noticeable improvement in all symptoms within a few weeks. Symptoms 100% resolved after 6-9 months though difficult to draw clean line as they got subtler and subtler. Continued for total of 18 months to hopefully avoid relapse then tapered to zero dosage. Now 18 or so years later, still symptom free.

I am certain this will NOT work for everyone. But it definitely did for me.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”