ankylosing spondylitis

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Montrealrr90
Contributor
Contributor

ankylosing spondylitis

Post Number:#1  Post by Montrealrr90 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:36 pm

my friend has a severe case of ankylosing spondylitis and read that vitamin c IV could help treat this. the doctors told him that theres not much hope has is disc are welded together. any protocal on this ?

Montrealrr90
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ankylosing spondylitis

Post Number:#2  Post by Montrealrr90 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Anybody have any information at all ?

Violeta
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by Violeta » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:42 pm

The only thing I know about ankylosing spondylitis is that there is klebsiella involved. Klebsiella is a very tough bacteria to fight because it is catalase positive, which means it can quench oxidation that the body uses to kill bacteria. So there might have to be an alternate route that the body would use, such as neutrophils or natural killer cells. (I'll look it up.) So one would have to enhance the immune system somehow. Candida is also catalase positive, I'll have to look into whether monolaurin or undecenoic acid would help with Klebsiella, too.

There is a forum of people with ankylosing spondylitis and it's supposed to be based on getting better by using a starch free diet. It's http://www.kickas.org, if I remember correctly. Not everybody there uses the diet, and there is mostly discussion of drugs used to depress symptoms. There are some people who are doing well through the diet.

Yes, that is the correct link for the AS forum, for whatever it's worth. There are many people there who put down alternative meds.

And yes, monolaurin is effective againse Klebsiella. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17966176

I will try to find out if Vitamin C might have a place.

This is about neutrophils/Klebsiella in the lungs, but at least shows that neutrophils are the mode of dealing with Klebsiella.
http://iai.asm.org/content/77/2/568.full

Does vitamin C help with neutrophil status? It does seem that vitamin c helps with neutrophil status. I understand, though, that you are asking about a protocol, maybe you already knew all this. But I will add that just because the patient's discs are welded together doesn't mean the disease is over and done with. It is still in the patient's body and will do more damage if not dealt with.

Montrealrr90
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#4  Post by Montrealrr90 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:01 am

Tks for the reply sincerely... We're are desperate right now has my friend does not speak English and I'm a vitamin C advocate I saw in doctors Robert F. Cathcart, III, M.D.1 Bowel tolerance protocol http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/do ... 1&type=pdf that sometimes a bowel tolerance regimen of vitamin c could help but not always...
So we will start on that since I have nobody to help us. We have nothing to loose has he is almost invalid with is back is almost all fused together.. A simple X-ray years ago would of seen this but ...
Tks for all the info I will look into that.

Jacquie
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#5  Post by Jacquie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 pm

The book Anatomy of an Illness by Norman Cousins talks about how he treated his Ankylosing Spondylitis successfully with IV vitamin C.

raphcelia2010

Post Number:#6  Post by raphcelia2010 » Sat May 25, 2019 5:51 am

I realize this post is dated, but my sister treated her dog who had spondylitis with lipo c and it took 3 months to cure him. He is 60 pounds and he took 5 grams of lipo c.... combination of Mercolas, LypoSpheric, and one I made in a jewelry maker...3 times per day. Exactly every 8 hours. He showed improvement within a week and the disease was gone according to tests when the vet checked him after almost 3 months.

Jacquie
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#7  Post by Jacquie » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Thank you for reporting on your experience, especially with doses and frequency. I always appreciate having these touchstones for successful treatment to refer to for the next time.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”