My mom is having a serious problem with her hand, please help!!

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Annee
Contributor
Contributor

My mom is having a serious problem with her hand, please help!!

Post Number:#1  Post by Annee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:07 am

We don't know what exactly it is called but my mom's hands are in terrible situation.
My family has a small bussiness and my mom usually work with the oily frying pans, although she wears nylon gloves while working but I think it just makes hẻ hands worse.
She's got many tiny dots under her fingers, palms (which make me feel ewww when look at them!!!!), her fingers are swollen and red, she said she feels like there are thousands of stitches on her hands. And her hand skin is starting to peel.
I think this might be an allegy.
Anyone knows about this????? :(

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: My mom is having a serious problem with her hand, please help!!

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Sounds like an allergy to the gloves or the oil I would eliminate both for a while and it could also be eczema ..I have found that a vitamin B complex at least 50mg helps if it is eczema or allergies ..just a suggestion.
Joanna

Annee
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My mom is having a serious problem with her hand, please help!!

Post Number:#3  Post by Annee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:44 am

Joanna45 wrote:Sounds like an allergy to the gloves or the oil I would eliminate both for a while and it could also be eczema ..I have found that a vitamin B complex at least 50mg helps if it is eczema or allergies ..just a suggestion.
Joanna

Yes my mom has stopped using them, and the situation is getting better.
She went to the doctor last week. The doctor required her to go check after 5 days of the treatment.
Her skin is still peeling and a little bit swollen, now she felt hard to hold anything on her hands.
I hope nothing will go wrong to her :(

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”