Beat Dengue with liposomal Vitamin C in 5 days

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Beat Dengue with liposomal Vitamin C in 5 days

Post Number:#1  Post by tangy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:44 pm

I had a viral fever of 105 degrees for 3 days and through the blood checkup on the 3r day it was confirmed that I had Dengue. I was taking 5 grams of liposomal Vitamin C starting the second day and by the 5th day the fever broke. The next two days I had intermittent fever of 100 degree or so. I don't think my platelet count went below 100k through-out the episode. The Dr was surprised that I was browsing the net and answering emails by the 5th day. I had weakness for another week but no fever. Also, throughout the episode I had shivering on the first night (almost like hypothermia) and fever as symptoms and nothing else.

I tried colloidal silver on the third day and immediately got a herx like reaction which went away by taking 5 grams of liposomal Vitamin C and 500 mg of liposomal Glutathione.

Another thing I noticed is that soon after taking 5 grams of liposomal Vitamin C I was pissing buckets every hour for the next 7-8 hours :)

I was also taking b12 complex, daily vitamins and NAC everyday apart from the Vit C and Glutathione. Also, the Dr had prescribed Caripill (Papaya leaf extract tablet) three times a day to increase my platelet count.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Beat Dengue with liposomal Vitamin C in 5 days

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Can I assume you took the liposomal instead of close to bowel-tolerance C for no real reason, than being feverish and for convenience? And now we can't really know if plain ascorbic acid wouldn't have worked just as well?

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by tangy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:11 pm

I wasn't able to swallow Vitamin C capsules due to the illness, also got severe burning sensation in the stomach when I took two C capsules. I guess due to lack of food I wasn't able to consume the capsules, so I had to resort to liposomal C which was much easier to take.

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by tangy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:12 pm

I couldn't even eat a plain biscuit, let alone close to bowel tolerance C :(

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by pamojja » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Understood. Though ascorbic acid in water with some bicarbonate mixed in isn't like taking solid food, more like drinking water.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”