Rootcanal-treated tooth extraction - precautions?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Rootcanal-treated tooth extraction - precautions?

Post Number:#1  Post by pamojja » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Here a shorted version of my medical history:

Pneumonia at birth, fever seizures with 2, meningitis with 7, X-ray found tubercle with 20, Palmoplantar pustular psoriasis, only 12 teeth remaining at age 29 (due to tetracycline treatment as new-born), 7 malaria attacks (4 of which the at times deathly falciparum), amoebic hepatitis (enlarged liver), spondilodiscitis and rhinitis.

2 years before my PAD diagnosis a very stressful job (which I quit just before the diagnosis), my first root-canal (without giving permission!), cystitis, a myopericarditis, schistosomiasis, and finally the PAD with a 60% walking disability. With a chronic bronchitis I also got a diagnosis of COPD (symptom-free after the bronchitis) and T2D (controlled with diet, which I would rather classify as prediabetes). Though I could get rid of the 60% disability with very extensive supplementation - debilitating ME/CFS symptoms still remain.

There is this elephant in the room I always wanted to remove once I find a trustworthy biological dentist and have enough money, ..which never happened. So I finally just tried a regular dentist, which of course wasn't willing to enter any discussion about the evidence for toxicity of every rootcanal-treated tooth, but to my surprise right away offered me to remove it.

Therefore my question to anyone with experience, is there anything I could do precautionary against the possible harm of extracting a rootcanal-treated tooth by a dentist not trained in biological dentistry? He probably will prescribe antibiotics? Any natural compounds I could use instead?

Thanks for any suggestions.

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Rootcanal-treated tooth extraction - precautions?

Post Number:#2  Post by tangy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Are you doing anything for PAD? I too suffer from PAD, I suggest you take Vitamin C to bowel tolerance along with lysine and proline. In addition to this I also take Ginkgo, Disomin, Pycnogenol, Niacin and Policosanol.

You can also try Glutathione for toxicity.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by pamojja » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Thanks for responding. As I said:

Though I could get rid of the 60% disability with very extensive supplementation - debilitating ME/CFS symptoms still remain.

Therefore I take all of these, and much much more already since 9 years. The thing is what Dr. Levy mentioned in one interview: If one has a root canal, recovery is very exceptionally rare. I'm one of those rare species in respect of reverting PAD. However, the remaining ME symptoms are just as debilitating and an uphill battle indeed. Therefore the elephant in the room has to go.

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by tangy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Have you tried Serrapeptase and Lumbrokinase?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by pamojja » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:17 pm

tangy wrote:Have you tried Serrapeptase and Lumbrokinase?

How could they help against intoxication of a rootcanal treated tooth?

As said, PAD already resolved.

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by tangy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 pm

I was suggesting for PAD. You cured your PAD?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by pamojja » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:39 am

As I told already in the first post and repeat now already the 3rd time. I understand you just want to be helpful. But please read the first post again, or at least the title of this threat for being able to understand what I'm asking for. Thanks.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by pamojja » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 am

Thanks for the reply. Well then, I'm pretty much set. Because I'm taking everything at excessive doses. Except maybe, might become an overdose, once the toxic tooth removed.

Maybe reducing some of the natural anti-coagulants beforehand might be a good idea to prevent excessive bleeding.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by pamojja » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:31 am

zarfas wrote:depends what you think you can OD on

vit C
k2
magnessium

the above are not possible to get too much of

Well at, the moment I do take 2.4 g of magnesium each day just to avoid painful muscle cramps, 28 g of ascorbic acid. All right at the edge of bowel tolerance. If that much suddenly isn't needed anymore, more runs to the toilet for sure.

Guess the concern about toxicity of Vitamin D3 is a bid overblown, if one takes necessary co-factors, like preformed vitamin A and K2 (http://blog.cholesterol-and-health.com/2009/04/), and reduces calcium intakes (https://www.healthrising.org/forums/threads/autoimmune-patients-going-into-remission-with-vit-d-protocol-from-brazilian-dr.2248/).

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by pamojja » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 am

Any further suggestions? In particular from those individuals who actually had experiences with root-canal tooth extraction? Good or bad experiences?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by pamojja » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:15 am

pamojja wrote:Any further suggestions? In particular from those individuals who actually had experiences with root-canal tooth extraction? Good or bad experiences?

Curious situation, where everyone agrees rootcanal-treated tooth could be a toxic source. But, as it seems, very few here ever bothered having it extracted?
Last edited by pamojja on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by pamojja » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:23 am

zarfas wrote:
pamojja wrote:Curious situation, where everyone agrees rootcanal-treated tooth could be a toxic source. But, as it seems, not one here ever bothered having it extracted?

you have to rule out a lot of other sources of toxins and according to dr levy, not all root canal teeth are problems, yes they all get infected, but may not be a source of infection (use a Endodontist)

if you have a low lpa, why would you bother to remove a root canal?

I have a low HS-CRP and 1 root canal, put in by an Endodontists, I'm unsure if I want to have my root canal removed

One has to look at the whole context:

2 years before my PAD diagnosis a very stressful job (which I quit just before the diagnosis), my first root-canal (without giving permission!), cystitis, a myopericarditis, schistosomiasis, and finally the PAD with a 60% walking disability.

Therefore, that 2 years that lead to the PAD had a lot of stress, numerous infections and a root-canal treated tooth. One of them 'broke the camels back'. Since then the stress reduced, diet cleaned, infections have been curbed with a ongoing ridiculous amount of anti-inflammatories (keeping me bankrupt), with only the root-canal treated tooth left.

And though I experienced a terrific remission with the PAD disability, ME/CFS is debilitating all by itself, and my labs - though also greatly improved - do show ongoing difficulties. For example my Lp(a) only came down almost to normal range with a normalization in antrogens, has deteriorated since again (soon have a new hormone-panel to verify). Lp(a) at 49 mg/dl, hs-CRP at 3.1 mg/L, ESR at 20 mm/h, fT3 at 2.4 pg/ml, all markers which do indicate inflammation. Though these are only the averages taken from the last 9 years, they all fluctuated greatly and regularly.

So yes, if I had a perfect Lp(a) and hsCRP, and no symptoms of ME/CFS, and.. - I would agree and see no reason to remove that tooth, as in your case. My situation is different.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by pamojja » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:13 pm

skwoodwiva wrote:Have H2O2 available for after?

Today got it pulled out. For the little pain after DMSO solution readily helped.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#15  Post by pamojja » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:17 am

Amazing DSMO. A day later waking up had to search for the gap left from the extracted canine. No pain on the second day or sensitivity at all!

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”