Dilated Arorta

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Chatkat65

Dilated Arorta

Post Number:#1  Post by Chatkat65 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello
I’m new here and would like some advice and opinions. I’m 52 and was told by a cardiologist 2 weeks that I have a dilated aorta. I had never heard of this so I had to google it! To make matters worse if gave me terrible anxiety! I don’t seem to find a lot of info on this as far as taking natural things so I would like to know if Asorbic acid would help this. Right now I’m taking Vitamin E in higher doses. I would welcome all advise as I don’t want this to progress. I absolutely love this site and I’ve only been in here for one day!! Thank you in advance :D

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Dilated Arorta

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Thu May 10, 2018 5:47 am

Did they do an ultesound is that how it was diagnosed..my doctor said my aorta was dilated but when I had an ultsound done it was of normal size ..but for the 2 weeks that I had to wait for that to be done caused a lot of anxiety for me also..

Chatkat65

Post Number:#3  Post by Chatkat65 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi Joanna45
I did have an ultrasound. I’m actually going to have another Wednesday with a different cardiologist.
I have been doing a lot better with my aniexty. I also ordered 2 jars of the heart tech powder and I’m already into
my 2nd one! Loving the vitamin C powder! Thank you for responding! I’ll let you know how it goes

sarachen

Post Number:#4  Post by sarachen » Mon May 28, 2018 12:18 pm

Dilated aortas are usually caused by things like high blood pressure and smoking. It is possible that higher vitamin intake will help improve the strength of the aorta wall but most people would not recommend that as the primary way to treat it. Taking your doctor's advice is the best thing to do

C-can
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by C-can » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:52 pm

I'm not an expert but this past year I've been reading a lot from the experts like Levy and Klenner and Cathcart. I take high dose vitamin C regularly and I don't have an acute condition. The way I see it it's an insurance policy against all the toxins that we take and can't possibly be aware of. So I don't know any specific remedies for the dilated aorta but the high dose vitamin C is a great foundation in my opinion for everyone.

High Sierra Medical
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#6  Post by High Sierra Medical » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 pm

This is a subject that interests me, as a practitioner.

My recommendation would be to find a physician to administer 30,000mg of i.v. ascorbate three times a week. Find a cardiologist/vascular surgeon who is willing to work with you and do weekly or monthly ultrasounds, to observe any change in the aorta. My prediction is that over time the aorta will return to normal dimensions.

The outer layer of the aorta is called the adventitia. It is composed mostly of collagen which is highly flexible. Loss of collagen over the years results in the dilated (loss of elasticity) aorta. Your body cannot make new collagen without vitamin C. Your condition is serious which requires a more aggressive approach. Oral vitamin C will probably not do the job rapidly enough.

My reasoning is that a chronic vitamin C deficiency results in a fatal disease called scurvy. If I recall from medical school, the victims died after their aortas dilated then ruptured. It would not surprise me if your condition corrected in less than a month with aggressive treatment. The result should last the rest of your life if you continue to supplement with vitamin C.

David T

Post Number:#7  Post by David T » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:39 am

High Sierra Medical wrote:This is a subject that interests me, as a practitioner.

My recommendation would be to find a physician to administer 30,000mg of i.v. ascorbate three times a week. Find a cardiologist/vascular surgeon who is willing to work with you and do weekly or monthly ultrasounds, to observe any change in the aorta. My prediction is that over time the aorta will return to normal dimensions.

The outer layer of the aorta is called the adventitia. It is composed mostly of collagen which is highly flexible. Loss of collagen over the years results in the dilated (loss of elasticity) aorta. Your body cannot make new collagen without vitamin C. Your condition is serious which requires a more aggressive approach. Oral vitamin C will probably not do the job rapidly enough.

My reasoning is that a chronic vitamin C deficiency results in a fatal disease called scurvy. If I recall from medical school, the victims died after their aortas dilated then ruptured. It would not surprise me if your condition corrected in less than a month with aggressive treatment. The result should last the rest of your life if you continue to supplement with vitamin C.

High Sierra Medical, i have dilated aorta as well, i do not smoke and my blood pressure averages around 100/72. Probably got it due to my years of competitive middle distance running. I am taking oral ascorbic acid 25 g and lysine 6g + IV vitamin C 25g once per week. Is this aggresive enough to reduce its dimension? My next scan is in November.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”