Natural Oral Antibiotics

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

phughes

Natural Oral Antibiotics

Post Number:#1  Post by phughes » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:20 am

Most of us know that Vitamin C is a very potent virus killer and is very effective against viral infections. However, Vitamin C appears to be effective against many bacterial infections only at high concentrations (such as those obtained through an intravenous dose). Oral doses of Vitamin C aren't as effective against bacterial infections as they are against viral infections. An antibiotic is typically needed alongside Vitamin C.

Does anyone here have experience with natural oral antibiotics (e.g. colloidal silver, hydrogen peroxide, allicin etc)? What doses did you use to fight bacterial infections? What products can you recommend? How did the effectiveness compare against traditional antibiotics such as amoxicillin and azithromycin?

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Natural Oral Antibiotics

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:54 am

Check out "Oil of Oregano," worked good on a sinus infection I had about a year ago. Read up on it theres quite a bit on the net about it.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 am

Does anyone here have experience with natural oral antibiotics (e.g. colloidal silver, hydrogen peroxide, allicin etc)? What doses did you use to fight bacterial infections? What products can you recommend? How did the effectiveness compare against traditional antibiotics such as amoxicillin and azithromycin?

Yes, I believe Levy, Cathcart and Pauling agree that while vitamin C inactivates viral infections, it cannot perform the same miracle as an antibiotic, but does seem to enhance the effects of antibiotics. Levy's book CURING THE INCURABLE has detailed information on specific infections, and it is quite possible that Cathcart has written a paper or two on this topic.

What I know about the oxygen therapies, I learned after reading http://vitamincfoundation.org/oxygen.htm I discovered several years ago, when I started digging, there were then more than 4000 papers from around the world on the so-called oxygen therapies (few or none of which are cataloged in Medline) What fascinated me is that unlike ordinary antibiotics (which usually work be emulating a vitamin in the organism being attacked, but failing to offer the same function) oxygen therapies are unlikely to create "antibiotic" resistant strains. Almost all infectious organisms are anerobic - meaning they abhor oxygen.

Now I started using oral hydrogen peroxide (in cranberry juice) based on the instructions in the above paper, and calculating for a 3% solution usually found in drug stores. This should be done carefully, as the 30% solution can kill the host - you - if dosed wrong! When I used to get infections, I would generally treat myself for 10 days, to make sure I was getting rid of all of the infection. I would generally notice a feeling of well being after each dosage.

However, after my UV/B lamp experiments, and high vitamin D in winter, I cannot remember the last time I had a bacterial infection, or required hydrogen peroxide. So I am a little out of practice.

I have heard and tried oral colloidal silver, but I do not really have an opinion and I am not well versed in this protocol.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by hranch » Sun May 22, 2011 5:47 pm

I also bought 35% Food grade and diluted it down to 3% in hopes to rid my body of the infection that I had previously posted.
What a pain to find the stuff too, you think I was buying crack or something. However, I did not stick to it. I started the first three days and my stomach felt a little upset. Maybe I should also continue it with the Vitamin C.

Here was another link on the H202 I have read. http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.com/

I have also used the Colloidal Silver 500 with no results. I used the oil oregano only at the base of my spine where I was told it would kill the virus. Has it worked? I do not know. I have to wait and see. I had incredible results with the Vitamin C for the break out but I am not sure if the virus is still active.

Also used Tea Tree and Apple Cider Vinegar for sinus infections. Neither helped me. :cry:

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by Johnwen » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:34 pm

If your sure it's a virus here is a link I posted on another thread it's about Herpes virus but I'm sure it'll apply to alot other viruses. It's educational if not helpful.

http://www.cindeegardner.com/boom2.htm
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

bbtri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by bbtri » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 am

Oil of oregano has worked for me a couple of times. It also helped clear a fungus from under a toenail, used orally and topically.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:45 am

Maybe I should also continue it with the Vitamin C.

When I used to get sick (before my vitamin D/UVB lamp in winter) and resorted to H2O2 - I would take it apart from my vitamin C. I assumed that the antioxidant vitamin C would neutralize the hydrogen peroxide.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

freeform

Post Number:#8  Post by freeform » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Manuka honey has received press recently. Especially reported for it's effectiveness with the hospital MRSA super bug and antibiotic properties. Here's one article among many.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... itals.html

Probiotics might help by keeping the gut flora healthy, or give it a boost after antibiotics. I use this one

http://www.saferemedies.net/products/pr ... ective.htm

BaronZemo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#9  Post by BaronZemo » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:52 am

I had some nasty stomach infection (?) (irritable bowel syndrome?) 2 years ago that just would not go away. tried everything, probiotics, oil of oregano, wheat chaf (?) nothing worked. Doctor Dummy said I had acid reflux and that "I would have to take the little, purple pill THE REST OF MY LIFE" I tried that as well as TUMMS (tumm tumm tatumm tumm) and it had little effect. However, when I looked on the web, my symptoms were not at all acid reflux. A natural health practioner said I should try raw chopped garlic, three times daily with a glass of water.
Within downing my first garlic concoction, it was like world war 3 going on..growling and gases/bubbling in the old stomach. Immediately, I felt results. Tightness in stomach was gone, loose stools, diarhea gone within 3 days.

My sister had same thing 2 months ago. Told her about garlic. she was reluctant, but almost immediately symptoms all gone. she was worried to the point she thought she had something serious and was on the verge of going to doctor. garlic was an antibiotic used by the ancient egyptians and put on open wounds etc. Unlike antibiotics form doctors, it resists being compromised by superbugs.

But don't tell anybody, I don't want the pharma boys starting a subversive campaign where a law will be passed and I will have to get a prescription from a gastroenterologist so I can get some "pharma grade" garlic cloves. :roll:

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by majkinetor » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:19 am

Yes, C is weak antibacterial agent, from personal experience.
But if it can control C. difficile which can proliferate in intestines during antibiotic treatment, its good... any info on this ? Its also very effective for h. pylori (5g/day), not trivial thing.

I use coconut oil, ehinacea, propolis, D3 in combination with C for antibacterial effects.

Low carb diet, which means no honey. Bacteria thrive on carbs and can not use ketones to fuel itself.

MSM might be great idea too. If garlic works, this should work better.
Lugol's solution, although this one might be dangerous.

Shiitake.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by ofonorow » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 am

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6366484/
Allium sativum (garlic)--a natural antibiotic.
[url]

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 9390806472[/url]
Allicin, a naturally occurring antibiotic from garlic, specifically inhibits acetyl-CoA synthetase

http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/content/47/5/665.short
In vitro activity of garlic oil and four diallyl sulphides against antibiotic-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Klebsiella pneumoniae

I'm doubting now that I actually had Kelbsiella pheumonia... But I may start garlic!

[url]

http://ukpmc.ac.uk/abstract/MED/9121937 ... 757EF5EE81[/url]
Helicobacter pylori--in vitro susceptibility to garlic (Allium sativum) extract.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1286457999800033
Antimicrobial properties of allicin from garlic
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

BaronZemo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#12  Post by BaronZemo » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 am

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1286457999800033
Antimicrobial properties of allicin from garlic

I do remember reading of someone who had stomach cancer and got rid of it with garlic cloves. Takes it until this day and no recurrence. :P

Annee
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#13  Post by Annee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:40 am

I believe salt and garlic are in the list of the most effective natural antibiotics.
I used to get an oral diseas, my tounge and gum became red and swollen, it was really terrible.
I go to the doctor, he said I'd got oral thrush and then gave me pills and gargling liquid.
When my mouth was being healed, my body became red and my grandma said that "Because the pills had created "the heat" inside my body"
And then she started feeding me with oranges, lemonade, and I only gargle with warm salt water for several days. My situation was much better and I have to say, salt is one of the most effective and safest natural antibiotics.
And then one day I visited this article https://authorityremedies.com/home-reme ... al-thrush/ for my old diseas, I realized there are many more home remedies for oral thrush that I didn't notice. As I believe, salt is the first one on the list, and then other ingredients like garlic, yogurt, cranberry...
I have to say, there are so many things I need to learn, and I always count on natural remedies.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”