Vitamin C and Meniere's Disease

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Vitamin C and Meniere's Disease

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 am

You might find this lecture worth your time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Sa02XnteA
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

carnyard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#17  Post by carnyard » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:06 am

Update from Vitamin C/Herpes thread:

carnyard wrote:I have Meniere's Disease. There is growing evidence that Meniere's is caused by the HSV-1 virus affecting the inner ear. I have had great success eliminating virtually all of my symptoms with daily ascorbic acid capsules to BT level (3000mg every 1-2 hours). I was also taking 3000mg of Lysine during the height of my symptoms, but have reduced that level to 500-1000mg daily. I also avoid food with a high arginine-to-lysine ratios.

I know of 3 or 4 other Meniere's sufferers who achieved similar results with daily Vit C to BT levels alone.

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#18  Post by jimmylesante » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:13 am

Is the originator of this thread still free from Meniere's? Just a note on Vitamin A, having moved to a 3rd world country my son went for his first year vaccinations and also was given 120 000iu of vitamin A, to be repeated in 6months. The amount of Vit A was recommended by the WHO.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”