Anything help Ringworm?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

BIOHazard87
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Anything help Ringworm?

Post Number:#1  Post by BIOHazard87 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 pm

I just caught ringworm from a friend on Friday night / Saturday morning along with my other friend who also caught it....... and I was wondering if anyone knew if Vitamin C (or anything else for that matter) has benefit / able to cure Ringworm?

I tried a little bit of Googling and found some, but minimal information. If anyone has info they could share it would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Owen wrote:Well, Your doctor learns what he thinks he knows from drug companies.

VanCanada

Re: Anything help Ringworm?

Post Number:#2  Post by VanCanada » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Try the Podcast archives at Dr. William Wong's website. http://www.drwong.us
http://www.naturalhealthpodcasts.com/

It's in one of his archived radio shows I believe - he talked about a parasite. I can't remember, but the remedy might have been the cream of tartar information. The parasite show was not about ringworm per se I don't believe, but it was a damn interesting critter whatever it was. The way it escapes the cream of tartar will blow your mind.

VanCanada

Post Number:#3  Post by VanCanada » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 pm

The radio program can be downloaded as an mp3 file from this link: (PodCasts/april_25_09.mp3)
http://www.naturalhealthpodcasts.com/Po ... _25_09.mp3

This link is from this webpage of Dr. Wong’s (his 2009 archive - Scroll down to where it’s incorrectly dated as 2009-04-27 which may be when it was posted online):
http://www.naturalhealthpodcasts.com/Ar ... casts.html

The webpage lists two topics:
1) Parasites & Fungus of the lungs, mouth and sinuses
2) Scar Tissue Issues: Scleroderma, Peyronies, Post Abdominal Surgery

Here are my notes from that show. From 0min41sec to 13min59sec: Yeast and parasites can be treated with (1) Cream of tartar (taken internally), along with (2) sulfur (applied externally, for the rectal itching caused by the parasite young trying to escape the cream of tartar. They have sharp teeth. Our intestines don't feel pain when they latch on with their teeth.). Dr. Wong sells a pharmaceutical grade cream of tartar which is much stronger than the food grade. Take 2 tablespoons daily. It will take many months to complete the treatment (up to 6 or more?) depending on how badly infested one is.

This is a remedy from the old-timey doctors; from a time before the AMA hijacked all but one of the osteopathic schools (and all the rest they did to help line their pockets at the expense of the public’s health). Wong’s cream of tartar product is called Candessence. It includes three other ingredients: Lactobacillus Sporogenes, Chicory Inulin, and Molybdenum Citrate. (edit: Perhaps other cream of tartar products will suffice but you would have to increase the dosage by two times or more perhaps.)

Dr. Wong says that cream of tartar is completely safe and non-toxic; it is the organic form of this molecule. The misinformation you might hear relates to the synthetic form (Tartaric acid) which is dangerous to consume. [Wikipedia says "a muscle toxin, which works by inhibiting the production of malic acid, and in high doses causes paralysis and death"]
Dr Wong’s website http://docsprefer.com/candessence.aspx wrote:Potassium bitartrate (cream of tartar), also known as potassium hydrogen tartrate, is a byproduct of winemaking. In cooking it is known as cream of tartar. It is obtained when tartaric acid is half neutralized with potassium hydroxide, transforming it into a salt. Grapes are the only significant natural source of tartaric acid, and cream of tartar is obtained from sediment produced in the process of aging wine. It is found on the insides of the wine barrels and sometimes at the bottom of bottles of wine. It crystallizes out as a hard crust in the barrels.

(Same radio program, 14min0sec to ~19min re: Black mould growing in your sinuses.
19min re: Scleroderma and fibrosis.)

wendypape

Post Number:#4  Post by wendypape » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:49 pm

oil of oregano topically is what parents of my holistic parenting group use with success but it has to be applied frequently and a source that won't burn the skin. (I use Cass Ingrams P-73 brand for 6 yrs and lvoe it) The Book The Cure is In The Cupboard is also his and has recoomendations for this. I have known people to alternate tea tree oil (reputable brand) with the oil of oregano.

jozzee
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#5  Post by jozzee » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:15 pm

NEEM OIL

Annee
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#6  Post by Annee » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:59 am

I remember when I was a child, I got a really serious rectal itching, my mom treated it for me by using vinegar.
She poured 1 cup of vinegar into the hot bath and let me take the bath for 15 to 20 minutes, repeat every day. The itching was really relieved and I feel much better. I thought it was a trick from the old time, but after I get older, I realize that vinegar is not only a cooking ingredient, it has a lot healthy benefits such as healing wounds, cleaning surface, fight against infections.
The vinegar my mom used for me was apple cider vinegar, it contains the anti-bacterial function that can be effective against fungal infections.
Actually to treat anal itching, you can dilute 2 tablespoons of raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar into 1 glass of water and drink it twice a day.
Thanks to this article https://authorityremedies.com/home-reme ... l-itching/ I realize that vinegar is not the only treatment for anal itching, there are actually many more instant natural remedies for rectal itching such as salt, garlic, aloe vera, lemon grass...
And the most important tip to avoid making it worse is NOT scratch the itching!!

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”