Sinus/Gum Infection

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sinus/Gum Infection

Post Number:#1  Post by hranch » Sun May 22, 2011 4:25 pm

c
Last edited by hranch on Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

w6nrw
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Sinus/Gum Infection

Post Number:#2  Post by w6nrw » Sun May 22, 2011 4:55 pm

In addition to what you are already doing, have you considered microcurrents
to assist getting rid of some of your pain and herpes issues? If you are interested,
check out the info at microelectricitygermkiller, which is one of yahoo's groups.
Curiosity cures boredom, there aint no cure for curiosity . . .

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by hranch » Sun May 22, 2011 5:16 pm

x
Last edited by hranch on Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lemonaid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Lemonaid » Sun May 22, 2011 5:41 pm

hranch, get the larger ultrasonic cleaner with the heater.

Blend 1 tablespoon of ascorbic acid powder with 3 tablespoons of dry lecithin granules in 2 cups of water in a blender.

Pour in ultrasonic cleaner, turn the heat on, cycle 450 seconds - twice.

Store in the fridge.

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by hranch » Sun May 22, 2011 5:50 pm

c
Last edited by hranch on Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lemonaid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by Lemonaid » Sun May 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Well, Dr Drysbach[sp?] said heat opens up the liposomes. So that's why I always use the heater. That's just me. [shrug]

(I K.O.ed a nasty bug with this protocol without hitting bowel tolerance)

Your lecithin should be dry granules as well. I suppose the Brooks and Bradley recipe may be O.K. without heat.

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by hranch » Sun May 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Can you tell me how much I should be taking a day? An ounce?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Mon May 23, 2011 8:37 am

I started researching and came across the Vitamin C Foundation. I started out taking 15gams right off the bat, then realized I was supposed to be taking every two hours. I now take 10 grams every two 2 hours.

The genital herpes was passed along to me 12 years from my hubby. He never has an breakout and I have one every month or so. I do not handle stress well so I am told this is what is causing them. When I started taking the 10 grams I had an outbreak and immediately saw the blister clear up within a day. It was amazing.

I have seen no results on the Rheumatoid. I also take Vitamin E, A, D, and lysine as well as Mag/Calcium. I take about 16,000iu of A, 10,000 of D3, and around 800 iu of E. I added selenium also. I have taken as much as 75grams of Vitamin C a day and it takes me almost 50 to get to bowel intolerance.

All your reported "problems" generally require large amounts of ascorbate (vitamin C), which explains your very high bowel tolerance. The liposomal approach is not a bad idea, as an adjunct, as it should raise blood levels like an IV. Let us know what improvements you experience.

There are dentists who monitor the forum who may wish to comment on your dental experience. It sounds like your chronic sinusitis is caused by the "hole", but we do know that extended use of antihistamines can lead to chronic sinusitis. (The theory is that mucous is being created to eliminate some perceived toxin in your sinus. When drugs dry the sinus, these toxins become imbedded, creating the chronic problem.)

You might experiment with a sodium ascorbate (vitamin C) nasal spray, as this may help heal and clean any wounds causing the sinusitis. Mix some sodium ascorbate with water or saline, and put it in a spray bottle. (For colds, it is estimated this raises the level of vitamin C in the sinuses a thousand times over what can be achieved with oral vitamin C.)

With all those antibiotics, I hope you are also taking a good probiotic to replenish the friendly flora (and it is probably a good idea to take vitamin K (K1 and/or K2). And you mentioned rinsing with vitamin C and baking soda - or you could rinse with sodium ascorbate. But have you considered rinsing with hydrogen peroxide, diluted, to attack the infections in your mouth?

My mother had rheumatoid arthritis, which she arrested but never conquered. It was her research trying to beat RA that also led her to vitamin C through Linus Pauling. She felt C provided the most relief :D
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Schigara
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by Schigara » Mon May 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Hranch,

I had Chronic Sinusitis since 1995 and the thing that finally got rid of it was my Home made Lyposomal C.

You can read my full post here. http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8511&p=22964&hilit=sinusitis#p22964

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#10  Post by hranch » Mon May 23, 2011 1:00 pm

a
Last edited by hranch on Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cobraman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by Cobraman » Mon May 23, 2011 4:01 pm

First off, the most common cause of migraines is magnesium deficiency. You can get Doctors Best High absorption magnesium from vitacost.com. It is made from Albion Labs and is the best. Most sinus infections have a fungal component to them so what would help is fenugreek and Thyme, again avail. from vitacost.com. I'll comment on dental issues later after I am through w/ patients.

Cobraman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#12  Post by Cobraman » Mon May 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Some dentists do a poor job at evaluating occlusion. First dentist should have adjusted bite on crown and pergaps adjacent teeth. Improper bite can lead to death of nerve and subsequent root canal or ext.

Sometimes bone grafts will not work if infection got into bone and was not ground out.

as for as the drainage you either have communication w/ the sinus or a bad fungal infecton in the sinus, especially since you have been on antibiotics for a year. Fenugreek helps the sinuses drain, and thyme is an antifungal so will help this. vit c acts as an antihistamine, and even garlic is antifungal. If there is a hole in the sinus it can be checked by pinching the nose shut and seeing if any air comes into the mouth when gently lbowing air aginst the closed nose. If a communication, can be readily closed, sinuses heal very well.

Bovine bone breaks down readily so if it has been more than 4 months none of it should still be in the site.

I will be happy to answer any specific questions.

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#13  Post by hranch » Mon May 23, 2011 6:38 pm

c
Last edited by hranch on Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cobraman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#14  Post by Cobraman » Mon May 23, 2011 7:18 pm

hranch wrote:I tried pinching the nose and feeling for in air in the mouth and I did not feel any. I have a hard time getting my sinus to drain even though I feel drainage in my mouth. I do sinus rinses and get a temporary clearing for 5 minutes. I will purchase the Mag and Fenugreek and Thyme asap!!!! Thank you for your response.

It should be done by the dentist. The hole might be too small for you to detect. If it is a hole that you cannot detect it should close in time.

hranch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#15  Post by hranch » Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 pm

c
Last edited by hranch on Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”