Strep Throat?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

twowheelfree
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Strep Throat?

Post Number:#1  Post by twowheelfree » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 am

Anybody have direct experience with V-C treatment of Strep throat? Or any references that specifically mention Strep throat? I have read of people undergoing low dose radiation treatments for strep throat. Personally, I don't doubt that C would be effective against Strep :) , but I want something substantial to toss out for the skeptic of skeptics at work :twisted: .

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Strep Throat?

Post Number:#2  Post by majkinetor » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 am

I don't think C is that effective alone

Vitamin C, low carb/zero carb diet with Zinc, Ehinacea, H2O2 or Lugol mouth wash should all be combined.

twowheelfree
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by twowheelfree » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:45 am

Yes, you make a good point. I can see now that my post was too narrowly worded. I know that V=C is often used in conjunction with others. I was really horrified to learn that low dose radiation was used on strep throat. I am really interested in actual cases where non-pharma was used sucessfully againt strep. And I am thinking that C would probably be a major part of the treatment. BTW, the last time I had a sore throat (not strep), I used a device I built from a 6 volt battery to knock it back. Ultimately, I went to an ND and got an herbal preparation that finished it off. I tend to think that if I had the device built earlier, and used it, the trip to the ND would not have been necessary.

Jacquie
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by Jacquie » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:50 pm

There are 13 pages in Dr. Levy's Curing the Incurable (136 - 149) about vitamin C's effects on different Streptococcal infections. He focuses on the most severe ones, like Rheumatic and Scarlet fevers and pneumonia, but presumably, what works against them stands a good chance against Strep throat as well.

Streptococcal bacterial infections appear to be especially responsive to vitamin C therapy. High enough doses can be expected to cure most streptococcal infections, although rheumatic fever has not clearly been shown to be curable. However, the resolution of rheumatic fever is clearly accelerated by the administration of vitamin C...

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by majkinetor » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Check out this woman experience with Step B.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 am

When my dentist learned of my inflamed tonsils she recommend gargling with iodine and salt. And the effect on my sore throat was positive, and fast acting.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by majkinetor » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 am

Great. I do that now to.
Is there any potential problem with Iodine mouth wash on longer run ? Could you perhaps ask your dentist could it be done on a daily bases. I guess yes, but you never know...

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”