Wow! cold went away quick.

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

Schigara
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Wow! cold went away quick.

Post Number:#1  Post by Schigara » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:21 am

I didn't think I would actually get a cold since I have been on 15grams of C per day and 10000iu D3 and E and A, etc.etc and I also play golf a lot so I get lots of sunshine. This is the first week it has been too cold to play golf so I have been inside with little access to sunshine. Even though I am still taking 10,000iu of D3, I think the lack of sun is what allowed for this.

For two and a half years, I had not one cold or even a sniffle. I woke up this morning at 4:30am with that scratchy and sore throat. It was hard to swallow and feeling a bit chilled. I immediately mixed up 6grams of AA powder in some OJ and did so again every 20minutes until 6am. After just the second dose, I was already able to swallow easier. I woke up around 9:30 and feel great.

For the next 7-10 days I am going to increase my usual 15grams of C to 20grams or more per day.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Wow! cold went away quick.

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:31 am

Even though I am still taking 10,000iu of D3, I think the lack of sun is what allowed for this.

I have noticed the same thing - that vitamin D3 pills are not as protective as sunlight (or even as a reptile UV/B light for 20 minutes). An interesting research project would be to try and find out if this is simply dosage related, (but 10000 iu seems like a lot!) or if there are other anti-infection "factors" or by-products created by sunlight, but that are not in the vitamin D(3) pills.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Wow! cold went away quick.

Post Number:#3  Post by majkinetor » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:24 am

We already talked here about other factors produced on sunlight.

Schigara, OJ is not the best way to use AA, because its full of [natural] sugar.

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”