conjunctivitis

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

conjunctivitis

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:13 am

Dear Vitamin C Foundation,

I have an urgent problem. My conjunctivitis started 3 days ago (Sunday) in one eye. I saw the doctor on Monday, who gave me antibiotic eyedrops and ointment (Xepanicol and Terramycin) to apply. On Monday night, I started a routine of taking megadoses of Vitamin C, combined with the usage of the eye drops and ointment. On Tuesday, my other eye became infected as well. Today is Wednesday and I'm still continuing on my mega doses of Vit C (about 30-40g) a day, combined with the antibiotic eyedrops and ointment.

However, the conjunctivitis seems to be getting a bit worse (I can't be absolutely sure), but my eyes are starting to sting when they were previously just red and didn't sting.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help! Thank you.

Gabrielle

Generally starting C late does not have as good results as starting immediately after the onset of the infection. It may be hard for the vitamin C taken orally (althought 30-40 g is a good amount) to reach the outside of the eye. I'll see whether doctor bush advises applying sodium ascorbate to the outside of the eye.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: conjunctivitis

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:14 am

Sounds like a viral conjunctivitis if there is no sticky exudate, just watery.

I have used sodium ascorbate drops made with ordinary tap water up to 8% sucked into a squeezy bottle from a cup.

Over 8% starts to sting too much and probably best to use 5% every ten minutes.

Combne with two sachets of Lipospheric(TM) every 2 hours for best results with an extra gram by mouth every hour. The last is an indicator and also to keep the intestinal reservoir topped up to tell you when you reach bowel tolerance and can stop spending so much on the Lypospheric(TM) sachets.

Sydney J. Bush DOpt. PhD
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

tkud8
Contributor
Contributor

Re: conjunctivitis

Post Number:#3  Post by tkud8 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm

I had viral conjunctivitis from my son once exactly a year ago..

To cut long story short, on day 9 of conjunctivitis, I went to see GP. He mentioned virus was notorious and caused opacity on the infected eye. Was asked to go to A&E ASAP to do further checks.

I didn’t go.

I went home and decided to try on megadosing vitamin C (till bowel tolerance) and vitamin A from Cod Liver Oil.

Day 9 + 1: Total sodium ascorbate was 40g + 25,000IU vit. A
Day 9 + 2: the redness seemed to get lighter. I continued with another 10g twice that day as I was not able to hold my bowel much.
Day 9 + 3: the redness is almost completely gone. The lower eyelid has also returned to normal!
Day 9 + 4: the left eye is back to its normal self!

Well, I should have had my C earlier but I was too complacent..
Dee

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”