Liposomal C for cancer - dosage to maintain therapeutic levels?

Discussion of the benefits and disadvantages of commercial and homemade (DIY) liposomal vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

bryan2
Contributor
Contributor

Liposomal C for cancer - dosage to maintain therapeutic levels?

Post Number:#1  Post by bryan2 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:21 am

I have stage 3-4 prostate cancer with PSA over 700 and rapid doubling time - I'm not taking any of the conventional Rx and want to start high dosage vitamin C quickly but can't find a way to do that where I live so want to start Liposomal vitamin C while I continue efforts to begin IV C. I want to learn the proper dosage/frequency using the LiveOn product to maintain the equivalent of 80g of IV C - here are some specific questions:

is there agreement that 1g of Liposomal is equivalent to 10g IV C?

how do I reach an initial therapeutic target of 80g IV with Liposomal - what is the dosage regimen?

what would be the continuous dosage of Liposomal to maintain the target therapeutic level?

due to cost I would eventually like to make my own Liposomal - I'm confused by the long and dated discussions here about the best current method - is this the one? https://www.quantumbalancing.com/liposomalC.htm

any help or advice would be appreciated.

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Liposomal C for cancer - dosage to maintain therapeutic levels?

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:02 am

bryan2 wrote:..want to start high dosage vitamin C quickly but can't find a way to do that where I live so want to start Liposomal vitamin C while I continue efforts to begin IV C. I want to learn the proper dosage/frequency using the LiveOn product to maintain the equivalent of 80g of IV C..

is there agreement that 1g of Liposomal is equivalent to 10g IV C?

In your situation would immediately start at least with ascorbic acid powder up to bowel tolerance. Many docs using vitamin C use all forms of it simultaneously with this condition.. There are even more cleverer additions - take a look at CancerTutor.com for various regimes..

As far as I heard the 10 to 1 efficiency of liposomal concerns viral infections only, but not with cancer.

Overall, don't underestimate the power of oral vitamin C, though 'officially' one can't reach therapeutic levels (they tested up to 1.5 g/d, then calculated for all higher doses). There is a study which actually tested serum levels with intake of 20 g/d, and found this not to be true. While high doses of liposomal don't reach higher levels than regular ascorbic acid (where it is hypothesized, that most of it entered cells..).

Good luck.

bryan2
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by bryan2 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:46 am

thanks for your reply and info...I've read the cancer tutor site and many others - seems there is wide disagreement among the experts and users with little actual science available. For example, I often see Dr. Levy cited as a leading expert so I emailed this question to him and he was kind enough to respond a couple of days ago - here was his reply:
-----------------------------
There is no set protocol for your situation or set equivalency measures to follow.
Seeing positive laboratory and clinical responses are probably the best way to
regulate how much C you want to take.

The LivOn C is very well-tolerated from the feedback given to me by doctors and
by individuals taking it. I cannot give you a recommended dosage, but I have had
doctors report to me getting good responses to cancers and other diseases when
dosing anywhere from 2 to 30 packets daily. You have to decide how to adjust the
dose. Even better if you find a doc who will help you in this goal.

Remember other important supplements. I have suggested protocols in my book
Death by Calcium. You can download the eBook here:

Free Medfox Books | Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD
------------------------------
so I guess the information just isn't available. makes it difficult in my case, and I'm sure for others in similar situations. I haven't been able to find a local MD who would be willing to order lab tests or offer any help at all with Rx related to Vitamin C, and travel for treatments isn't realistic for me. From what i'm told I may not have much time for trial and error so if anyone else has input on the specific questions posed I would appreciate the input. thanks again for your comments.....

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:17 am

Hi, with my experience of treating Cancers, and especially Ca Prostate, trying to treat Stage 3/4, with liposomal VC alone, is really not a great idea. But again, it's you're decision.

Good luck!

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

bryan2
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#5  Post by bryan2 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:40 am

thanks for the reply. Yes, I agree and am doing radical diet change and many of the plant and herb based "cures" that are often mentioned on the alternative sites. Not really expecting a cure but want to avoid the ADT, chemo, radiation path if at all possible - especially while I remain asymptomatic. when/if pain comes my outlook may change, but for now all I read about the mainstream path seems a poor choice in my case. If, in your experience, you have any comments on the dosage and efficacy of liposomal C, and advice on the DIY production method (such as: http://www.qualityliposomalc.com/process/index.html) versus LivOn I would very much appreciate your thoughts. thanks again......

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by eDOC » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:24 am

You're welcome. I apologize to comment on efficacy of liposomal VC,LivON or DIY, since have never used to treat Cancers. I mostly treat Cancers and have treated Ca Prostate using DMSO and CsCl, and and have witnessed both a pain relief and a cure..

Good luck again!

eDOC!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

Jeff1022

Post Number:#7  Post by Jeff1022 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:37 am

My Friend;
This is what I am doing and I have the PET Scan, MRI and CT scan reports to show it is working, and my Tumors are shrinking.
I am doing 20,000 and or 20 grams of liposomal vitamin c a day and it's kicking butt, not as fast as I want but I have a double infection, Tumors in my lungs and my Bladder. It all started with my Bladder.
I would be happy to tell you how I make mine but from what I have seen they are all similar. If you want me to explain how I make it PLEASE just ask, I will do all I can for you no matter who you are no matter where you come from, I am here for you. I am not a Doctor just a person like you whom wants to live and is willing to fight it all the way.
Blessings to all
Most Sincerely
Jeff

maryclaire
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by maryclaire » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:57 am

Hi Jeff: would you post your recipe? I have made it a couple of times but would love to have your recipe where you have documented results from the lipo. Many thanks!

bryan2
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#9  Post by bryan2 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:26 am

hi jeff, and thanks very much for your very welcome reply. I've been taking IVC 50-70 grams three times a week for about 10 weeks now and can see that I won't be able to maintain that schedule for much longer without having a port to use for access - that's not possible where I live because there are no local docs that support IVC. For reference, I've been taking 6 grams of liposomal on the off days and intend to stop the IV Rx and increase the liposomal after my next doctor visit - want to see if the IVC has had any impact on my bloodwork then compare 3 months later with the liposomal, and should be able to get some new MRI's at that time also. Initial MRI's last March, following initial diagnosis, showed involvement with lymph, vasculature and seminal vessicles. I'm 72, asymptomatic except for some typical enlarged prostate symptoms and am active and otherwise healthy...not on any meds....and am on a healthy diet....actually feeling good.

Have been taking LivOn liposomal so far but cost is prohibitive for the long term so we're gathering the materials now to make liposomal C and should be ready to start that later this month. Have been researching many sources on how to make it and feel we have the basics in mind, just need to give it a try to gain some experience then may have some question. Once we feel we are producing in correctly would like to confirm it at least once with a lab - can you recommend a lab that I could send a sample to confirm we're on the right track?

thanks again for your kindness, help and specifics on how you're using liposomal........
bryan

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#10  Post by confused1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:23 am

bryan2 wrote:hi jeff, and thanks very much for your very welcome reply. I've been taking IVC 50-70 grams three times a week for about 10 weeks now and can see that I won't be able to maintain that schedule for much longer without having a port to use for access - that's not possible where I live because there are no local docs that support IVC. For reference, I've been taking 6 grams of liposomal on the off days and intend to stop the IV Rx and increase the liposomal after my next doctor visit - want to see if the IVC has had any impact on my bloodwork then compare 3 months later with the liposomal, and should be able to get some new MRI's at that time also. Initial MRI's last March, following initial diagnosis, showed involvement with lymph, vasculature and seminal vessicles. I'm 72, asymptomatic except for some typical enlarged prostate symptoms and am active and otherwise healthy...not on any meds....and am on a healthy diet....actually feeling good.

Have been taking LivOn liposomal so far but cost is prohibitive for the long term so we're gathering the materials now to make liposomal C and should be ready to start that later this month. Have been researching many sources on how to make it and feel we have the basics in mind, just need to give it a try to gain some experience then may have some question. Once we feel we are producing in correctly would like to confirm it at least once with a lab - can you recommend a lab that I could send a sample to confirm we're on the right track?

thanks again for your kindness, help and specifics on how you're using liposomal........
bryan
I sent you a pm but I don't know if it's working. Have you considered dmso internally and applying it externally? eDOC is the dmso expert. Also adding DHAA could be advantageous. Contact member OxC. He can tell you how to make it pretty easily or search ReCeverin. Here's an article about tocotrienols (a form of vitamin e) and prostate cancer. http://www.lifeextension.com/Newsletter ... ls/Page-01

UlliS

Post Number:#11  Post by UlliS » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:33 am

Here you can find a very good procedure for making liposomal VitC: http://qualityliposomalc.com/
Alcohol is a very important factor.
They say, that the liposomes are better as from LivOn Labs, and you only need a good blender.

Regards Uli
Last edited by UlliS on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

bryan2
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#12  Post by bryan2 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:52 am

very much appreciate the references and info.......still trying to find a lab where I might send samples of homemade liposomal C to verify that the process is working as intended....any info would be appreciated.

UlliS

Post Number:#13  Post by UlliS » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:27 am

My personal test is „bowl tolerance“ .
Using this recipe I can take 40 grams VitC daily without getting diarrhea.
I will increase the dose in the next days.
When I take ‘plain’ VitC solved in water I can tolerate maximal 6 grams.

Regards Uli

Return to “Liposomal Vitamin C”