Orange juice

Discussion of the benefits and disadvantages of commercial and homemade (DIY) liposomal vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

ekaitz
Contributor
Contributor

Orange juice

Post Number:#1  Post by ekaitz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Would it be feasible to use fresh orange juice (strained), or even blueberry juice instead of water in the liposome recipe? Why use water if you can use these?

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Orange juice

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:36 am

ekaitz wrote:Would it be feasible to use fresh orange juice (strained), or even blueberry juice instead of water in the liposome recipe? Why use water if you can use these?

I wouldn't risk. Liposomes supposedly deliver nutrients direct in to the cell. Also the herbicides, pesticides, fungicides - or if you're lucky and it's 100% organic - fungal, viral or bacterial infections. Not to talk about uncounted phytonutrients not even known but present in any natural food.

ekaitz
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by ekaitz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:58 am

pamojja wrote:I wouldn't risk. Liposomes supposedly deliver nutrients direct in to the cell. Also the herbicides, pesticides, fungicides - or if you're lucky and it's 100% organic - fungal, viral or bacterial infections. Not to talk about uncounted phytonutrients not even known but present in any natural food.

Obviously you're going pick the best organic available for this, not that much needed either. Also the vit.C from nature is the only 100% pure available, rest of polyphenols I don't think theyre going to do harm overall. In any case they should be doing less than the subproducts of synthetic C manufacturing, since theres no exist such 100% pure synthetic C, not even quali-c nor anything. So you are risking to liposome some of those to straight enter in the cell too. By using some natural juice to diluting the c powder, you're enriching with good bioflavonoids increasing the final substance entropy, a lesser of a monolithic homogeneous product, which should be good to my eyes.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by zarfas » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 am

ekaitz wrote:Would it be feasible to use fresh orange juice (strained), or even blueberry juice instead of water in the liposome recipe? Why use water if you can use these?

dont use OJ
dont even drink it

http://www.cracked.com/article_19433_th ... g-you.html
Ever wonder why every carton of natural, healthy, 100 percent, not-from-concentrate orange juice manages to taste exactly the same, yet ever so slightly different depending on the brand, despite containing no additives or preservatives whatsoever?

The process indeed starts with the oranges being squeezed, but that's the first and last normal step in the process. The juice is then immediately sealed in giant holding tanks and all the oxygen is removed. That allows the liquid to keep without spoiling for up to a year. That's why they can distribute it year-round, even when oranges aren't in seasonOH

ekaitz
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#5  Post by ekaitz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:57 am

zarfas wrote:dont use OJ
dont even drink it

http://www.cracked.com/article_19433_th ... g-you.html
Ever wonder why every carton of natural, healthy, 100 percent, not-from-concentrate orange juice manages to taste exactly the same, yet ever so slightly different depending on the brand, despite containing no additives or preservatives whatsoever?

The process indeed starts with the oranges being squeezed, but that's the first and last normal step in the process. The juice is then immediately sealed in giant holding tanks and all the oxygen is removed. That allows the liquid to keep without spoiling for up to a year. That's why they can distribute it year-round, even when oranges aren't in seasonOH

Commercial juice? I wouldn't touch that crap with a stick. Fruit I'd only eat it raw or juice it by myself.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by zarfas » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:15 am

ekaitz wrote:
Commercial juice? I wouldn't touch that crap with a stick. Fruit I'd only eat it raw or juice it by myself.

glad to help ya

Return to “Liposomal Vitamin C”