Liposomal c plasma levels

Discussion of the benefits and disadvantages of commercial and homemade (DIY) liposomal vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

Telefunk
Contributor
Contributor

Liposomal c plasma levels

Post Number:#1  Post by Telefunk » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 pm

I have read many of the claims regarding lipo C and also discussed it with Dr Jeanne Drisko who conducted several studies on it. My conclusion is that Dr. Levy and Livon's claims of plasma level is greatly exaggerated. More recent studies seem to validate this observation:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4915787/

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Liposomal c plasma levels

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:58 pm

I replied to that some years ago. Lipo C is is better than oral, but not equivalent to an IVC....these thoughts were based on my clinical observations, when LivON started Lipo.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

bryan2
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by bryan2 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:00 pm

I have no technical background in this area but am very interested because I have stage 3 prostate cancer and am currently receiving IVC at 65 g three times per week, and would very much prefer liposomal/oral delivery if I could determine an equivalent therapeutic dosage. I noted in the quoted research paper this comment:

"....in some instances, tissue/cellular concentrations may be more relevant than circulating concentrations. In light of the cost benefit and degree of invasiveness required for tissue sampling, we chose to analyze circulating concentrations."

and if I recall correctly doesn't Dr. Levy say the liposomal method delivers C into the cells while IVC is extracellular? So my question is if this study accurately compares the two in terms of the effect on cancer cells?

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by zarfas » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:17 pm

so although LipoC gets higher than oral AA, it is not even close to IV-C

why would you need IV-C?

does it prevent cancer?

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by zarfas » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:18 pm

eDOC wrote:I replied to that some years ago. Lipo C is is better than oral, but not equivalent to an IVC....these thoughts were based on my clinical observations, when LivON started Lipo.

eDOC!!

wouold taking my oral or Lipo C with DMSO help at all? higher blood levels of vit C?

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by eDOC » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:18 pm

zarfas wrote:wouold taking my oral or Lipo C with DMSO help at all? higher blood levels of vit C?

Correct, it would.
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by eDOC » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:48 pm

bryan2 wrote:I have no technical background in this area but am very interested because I have stage 3 prostate cancer and am currently receiving IVC at 65 g three times per week, and would very much prefer liposomal/oral delivery if I could determine an equivalent therapeutic dosage. I noted in the quoted research paper this comment:

"....in some instances, tissue/cellular concentrations may be more relevant than circulating concentrations. In light of the cost benefit and degree of invasiveness required for tissue sampling, we chose to analyze circulating concentrations."

and if I recall correctly doesn't Dr. Levy say the liposomal method delivers C into the cells while IVC is extracellular? So my question is if this study accurately compares the two in terms of the effect on cancer cells?

Ca Prostate, I'd recommend not to waste time with any form of VC. Use combo of CsCl and DMSO and get cured.....my personal, professional, free advice, based on treating Prostate Cancers. Ball is in your court!

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#8  Post by zarfas » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:03 pm

eDOC wrote:Ca Prostate, I'd recommend not to waste time with any form of VC. Use combo of CsCl and DMSO and get cured.....my personal, professional, free advice, based on treating Prostate Cancers. Ball is in your court!

small clarification:
CsCl= cesium chloride--where can I buy or get treated with this?

DMSO- I have both DMSO gel and liquid, both from Jacobs labs

where can I get IV-DMSO?

I rub the topical stuff on my prosate once a week..anything else?

you have a book on how to get/use dsmo?

or do you have a book/info we can read that you'd recommend?

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#9  Post by eDOC » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:48 pm

zarfas wrote:small clarification:
CsCl= cesium chloride--where can I buy or get treated with this?

DMSO- I have both DMSO gel and liquid, both from Jacobs labs

where can I get IV-DMSO?

I rub the topical stuff on my prosate once a week..anything else?

you have a book on how to get/use dsmo?

or do you have a book/info we can read that you'd recommend?

1. Correct, Cesium Chloride= CsCl.

2. I have my own sources.

3. That's good enough, for Prostate health.

4. Neither do I read or have a book on DMSO.

eDOC!!

Return to “Liposomal Vitamin C”