Lipsomal Vitamin C not useful for peripheral arterial disease?

Discussion of the benefits and disadvantages of commercial and homemade (DIY) liposomal vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Lipsomal Vitamin C not useful for peripheral arterial disease?

Post Number:#1  Post by tangy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Since I had Dengue I had stopped taking Vitamin C capsules along with Lysine and proline for two weeks. I was instead taking 5 grams of liposomal Vitamin C. I noticed after 5 days my leg pain due to peripheral arterial disease came back with a vengeance, I had great difficulty sleeping and only got relief when I took 1 gram of Ginkgo Biloba.

Does Liposomal Vitamin C not work for peripheral arterial disease, atherosclerosis? Do I need to take only Vitamin C capsules to treat the artery related illness?

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Lipsomal Vitamin C not useful for peripheral arterial disease?

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:04 pm

tangy wrote:Does Liposomal Vitamin C not work for peripheral arterial disease, atherosclerosis? Do I need to take only Vitamin C capsules to treat the artery related illness?

Guess with such a confounder of a serious Dengue fewer it's difficult to be sure. But simple to test, once you're totally recovered try the liposamal only again.

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Lipsomal Vitamin C not useful for peripheral arterial disease?

Post Number:#3  Post by tangy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Yes, I thought so too. I am still taking 5 grams of liposomal Vitamin C a day and from today I also started taking capsules as well.

Return to “Liposomal Vitamin C”