Lipsomal Vitamin C and it's effect on Sinues (Blocked nose)

Discussion of the benefits and disadvantages of commercial and homemade (DIY) liposomal vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Lipsomal Vitamin C and it's effect on Sinues (Blocked nose)

Post Number:#1  Post by tangy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:05 pm

I was taking 10-15 grams of Vitamin C capsules everyday and I had post nasal drip and constant blocked nose which wouldn't go away even after taking antihistamines. I was using nasal steroid spray for temporary relief while sleeping which in-turn reduced my immune response in the mouth and nasal passages. As a result, I got fungal infection in my mouth and nasal passages due to using the steroid spray. I stopped the steroid spray and started doing Neti using a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar which game me some relief. I then took clotrimazole trouche which got rid of the candida in mouth and reduced the swelling of the glands in my throat.

Since last two weeks I have been taking liposomal Vitamin C to treat Dengue and I noticed besides treating Dengue I also got major relief from the constant blocked nose and post nasal drip. My face shrunk by almost 30 % and the puffiness is gone, I hadn't realized it was the sinus swelling that was making my face look like a football.

Do note I did not get such a major response while I taking Vitamin C capsules and only when I started taking liposomal Vitamin C did I notice this effect.

Return to “Liposomal Vitamin C”